Electronic sign in

Bunnyg

Determined
Hi Everyone,

Well I am going to join Slimming World next week (was hoping to go last Wednesday, but didn't have enough money).

I was just wondering, I have heard a while back about SW introducing an electronic sign in thing. Is this just some groups or is that all groups now?

Not that it really matters, just intrigued! :D

Can't wait to get started x

We have a chip and pin sort of thing. we all have a card (like a bank card) and when you pay she swipes it through the lap top and when you go on the scales she puts card in and it stores all information. What your weight is each week and it automatically calculates club 10 etc.

I think it will be all groups, not sure when but from what iv'e heard won't be too far off. Well done for choosing to join SW. xxx Loobylou

We have a chip and pin sort of thing. we all have a card (like a bank card) and when you pay she swipes it through the lap top and when you go on the scales she puts card in and it stores all information. What your weight is each week and it automatically calculates club 10 etc.
Hi bettylollypop, do we get password for online usage as usual? xxx

No fancy electronics in my group yet I'm afraid and the consultant hasn't even mentioned that this is on the cards.

Thanks for your responses, I guess I will just wait and see. I imagine the group I am going to won't have them yet as where I live, everything is behind the times!!
They do sound like a good idea though so hopefully won't be long before they are implemented!

none at my group, just good old fashioned pen and paper.... never fails! x

yeah think they r all getting one not sure when we r. i know it counts half pounds when our group doesn't and she usually narrows down so u lose 3 instead 2.5 which u would on machine which is a shame lol

we were supposed to be having it this week but apparently there a glitch and theywon't let us have it till its fixed
i do scales for my group and i just have to use my iddy biddy brain for just a bit longer lol
x

Well I went and joined SW Wednesday and I had guessed right - no electronic system. However my SW consultant did mention that we were getting one soon!

Back