'ello 'ello

mumtotwo

Hi there-
another january newbie here- I have started today! and have 3 stone to lose by my Daughters Christening- set for 1st Aug 2010!! SW is the only diet I havent done.... lost 7 stone with ww way back but need a 'decent plate of food' to satisfy hunger these days!!! Looking forward to chatting and getting to grips with the SW way of eating- all hints and tips gratefully received..... (think I am more a green days girl than a red but we will see....)

Nat x

Hi there-
another january newbie here- I have started today! and have 3 stone to lose by my Daughters Christening- set for 1st Aug 2010!! SW is the only diet I havent done.... lost 7 stone with ww way back but need a 'decent plate of food' to satisfy hunger these days!!! Looking forward to chatting and getting to grips with the SW way of eating- all hints and tips gratefully received..... (think I am more a green days girl than a red but we will see....)

Nat x

Welcome and good luck with sw, I have done ww and hated counting points and always felt hungry at the end of the day :D

Its great you have an incentive to work towards :D

I am mainly a red day fan, but i'm going to sit through a newbie intro tomorrow to learn about extra easy and see if ta appeals to me.

Diet???? What diet?? Lol xxx

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss.

Welcome! I had also never tried Slimming world until just before christmas. I had done every diet including weight watchers, cambridge diet etc, atkins etc etc etc etc! Anyway just to say, i think you have made the right choice. I do mostly green days with an occasional red or extra easy day. Its working for me and i am seriously not hungry on it. as long as you plan in advance this is just healthy eating! Today i have had 4 boiled eggs and 4 pieces of toast and a full tin of beans, banana and more probably and the weight is coming off me. For the first time ever i stuck to the healthy eating this christmas apart from one meal (chinese banquet with friends, yearly tradition). So just to say it can be done so lots and lots of luck to you xxx

Hi Nat, welcome and best of luck!!

T'is not a diet.... t'is a 'way of life' (well for me anyway!!!)

Good luck with it. If I can do it, then anyone can!!! x

Hi, welcome to minimins. Hope you have a great time with us, we are a freindly bunch and always have plenty to say on most things. Good luck with your weight loss.

Back