Emmas pregnancy diary slimming world <3 our first bubba <3

Emmajoyce

Will be a skinny mini!
K so I thought I'd start my own pregnancy diary,

I have just joined slimming world this morning,

I'm 8+3 and due 12th august xx

Congratulations hun! I was an august mummy in 09 my son was born on 15th on his due date! I don't envy you last few months over summer im glad this one is due in may so I can enjoy summer and not be uncomfy xx

Thanks Hun, slimming world is fantastic, I've already lost a huge amount of weight with the plan, I just wanna make sure I don't gain unnecessary weight, good luck with Ur decision xxx

thats fantastic that your sticking with that hun.
before i found out i was pregnant i had lost a stone a half on sw and was so happy woith my weight.i told myself i was going to stick with plan as i dont want to gain horrendous amounts of weight.
im 16wks 4days today and really struggling.ive put 5pounds on which for what i have been eatin is quite good.
i am still having sw meals some nights but i not thinking about it.
take today for instance
breakfast i had bowl of nesquik when i could have had two slices of wholemeal or egg or bacon.
snack i had two sNowballs when i could haVe had fruit
lunch i had 5 crackers with cheese and u Could have had a jacket or somethin
tea i am having sw wedges and sw burgers
what is the matter with me ?ha

Thanks Hun

Here's my first entry for today,

Wednesday 4/01/12

Breakfast: weetabix and milk hea and b

Lunch: Batchelors rice (free)

Snack: banana & orange

Dinner: ham & egg salad (lettuce, cucumber,onion,tomato,carrot,celery 1 x hard boiled egg 3 slices of ham all free!)

Snack: orange

Syns used 2 for light salad cream

I'm addicted to oranges at the moment which isn't a bad thing lol

And the sickness has stayed at bay today

xxxxxx Emma xxxxxx

8+3 days pregnant xxx

I'm addicted to oranges top can't get enough I have the biggest orange I have to put it in the fridge too do u know what u r having xxx

xxxjessiexxx said:
I'm addicted to oranges top can't get enough I have the biggest orange I have to put it in the fridge too do u know what u r having xxx

No not until 16 weeks, im loving oranges ! I'm going off meat at the mo just can't stand the thought of it lol

R u going to find out 16 weeks oooo do u have to pay for that ??? I don't mind meat but yea coffee I totally gone off of ! Sweets too I am a fruit addict at the mo ESP oranges lol gimme more lol x

xxxjessiexxx said:
R u going to find out 16 weeks oooo do u have to pay for that ??? I don't mind meat but yea coffee I totally gone off of ! Sweets too I am a fruit addict at the mo ESP oranges lol gimme more lol x

I know tell me about the addiction to oranges lol yeah u have to pay to have it done at 16 weeks £75 x

Thursday 5th January 2012

Today has been an ok day with my sickness have still managed to stick to plan as best I can,

Breakfast: weetabix milk hea & b

Lunch: small jacket potato with beans and cheese ( low fat ) with a side of carrot & lettuce

Snack: quavers

Snack: orange & banana

dinner : Bachelors rice and chicken breast

Snack: orange AGAIN LOL

Syns used on the cheese( 3 )

Quavers 5 syns.

Total syns 8

Emma xx

Our bubba due august 2012
XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

We paid to find out at 16 weeks and it was best thing iv done and money well spent, was so nice to not be rushed and get to see everything properly in NHS scan they just flash the screen at you and send you on your way, we got over half an hour of her showing us everything, a few mins in 4d for free and 7 pictures including a 4d one :) all for £80 was so so worth it! My NHS picture were crap at 20 weeks you can't even see anything she was rubbish. My babybond pics are great! I'd go for a 4d one now but DH won't let me lol! xx

That was babybond in Manchester, if you google babybond though there are a few round the country might be one nearer to you x

Friday 6/01/12

Another good day today,

Breakfast weetabix & milk hea & b

Snack: banana

Lunch: chicken slices cuecumber,carrot,lettuce,onion,tomatoe, 1 hard boiled egg

Dinner: Batchelors Mexican rice

Plenty of orange squash today

1 hr of swimming

Syns used

Salad cream 1 syn
Mayo 2 syns

Emma
Xxxxxxxx

Sparkle1978 said:
You're doing really well Emma. Well done :) x

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Thanks altho I've really fancied dominos the last two days I will not give in lol

I love dominos had it on NYE as our last treat, were moving in a few weeks so counting the penny's as got baby stuff to buy too! So only one takeaway a week now and a cheap one at that like mcdonalds or chippy lol! x

mrs-s said:
I love dominos had it on NYE as our last treat, were moving in a few weeks so counting the penny's as got baby stuff to buy too! So only one takeaway a week now and a cheap one at that like mcdonalds or chippy lol! x

Yeah me and the hubby will have one every fortnight :)

Friday 7th January 2012

A bit of a picky day today,

Breakfast: special k with fresh strawberries and a banana and milk

Lunch: didn't fancy any :-(

Snack: 2 oranges

Snack: salt n vinegar snack a jacks large 4 syns

Dinner: spicy chicken breast with peppers,onions and chopped tomatoes

Mayo 2 syns

excersise an hours walk on the treadmill

Syns used 6

Such a random day x

Emma xx