Emmas pregnancy diary slimming world <3 our first bubba <3

slimmingali27 said:
Well done for staying on plan hun,you have got so much willpower..how did things go on friday? Hope your ok xxx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Yeah it's taking alot believe me lol I've not been weighing myself only at my mw appointments I see her next week so will hop on the scales then lol
Well it didn't go to well, I passed out outside the hospital, they gave me a heart ultrascan and found my left tube to my heart is extremely small, so I've had a portable heart monitor strapped to me since Friday monitoring my heart ect, we take it back tomorrow then I see the heart consultant on the 22nd to discuss the "plan" xxx

xxxjessiexxx said:
Wow u r so good I give up being good too tired to worry now only fit 20 days left lol

I've got 8 weeks tomorrow lol so pan to carry on being as good as possible, extra weight puts more strain on my heart which I don't want so gotta be careful, not long for you now :)

xxxjessiexxx said:
U poor thing hun r u in hospital now x

No Hun am home I have a portable heart monitor strapped to me it's hidden under my clothes, I go back tomorrow xx

Emmajoyce said:
Yeah it's taking alot believe me lol I've not been weighing myself only at my mw appointments I see her next week so will hop on the scales then lol
Well it didn't go to well, I passed out outside the hospital, they gave me a heart ultrascan and found my left tube to my heart is extremely small, so I've had a portable heart monitor strapped to me since Friday monitoring my heart ect, we take it back tomorrow then I see the heart consultant on the 22nd to discuss the "plan" xxx

Aww hun let me know how you get on...must be worrying for you..did u have any bother before you got pregnant or is it now because your body is under more pressure being pregnant? Bet steve is worried about you,Michael has got aortic stenosis (narrowing of the aorta) and im always worrying about him. Apart from the heart problems are you feeling ok? Xx

slimmingali27 said:
Aww hun let me know how you get on...must be worrying for you..did u have any bother before you got pregnant or is it now because your body is under more pressure being pregnant? Bet steve is worried about you,Michael has got aortic stenosis (narrowing of the aorta) and im always worrying about him. Apart from the heart problems are you feeling ok? Xx

I've always had heart problems Hun I had open heart sugary wen I was younger, I think extra strain is making it worse, I'm passing out all the time feeling sick ect, I've got anaemia too, I've been told not to drive :-( which is a pain, it's starting to take control of my life cosim scared to go out ect:-(

Emmajoyce said:
I've always had heart problems Hun I had open heart sugary wen I was younger, I think extra strain is making it worse, I'm passing out all the time feeling sick ect, I've got anaemia too, I've been told not to drive :-( which is a pain, it's starting to take control of my life cosim scared to go out ect:-(

Aw hun what a nightmare, just keep thinking what will be waiting for you at the end though,your little lady will be worth everything you have had to go through hun...if i lived closer id come and drive you about lol..really hope the next 8 weeks go quickly for u xxx

Wednesday 6th June 2012

31 weeks

Breakfast: weetabix milk and banana

Lunch: chicken tikka and sweet corn mixed in pasta

Snack: a banana

Dinner: chicken tikka spinach salad with salad cream 1 syn

Water: 2 litres

Syns : 1 syn

Last edited:
Thursday 7th June 2012

31+1

Breakfast: weetabix milk and banana

Lunch: small cheese salad

Snack: apple

Dinner: chicken and hard boiled egg salad

Had a small slice of banana soreen loaf was lovely haven't got a clue on syns so say 5

Water:2 litres

Syns 5

Last edited:
Friday 8th June 2012

31+2

Breakfast: weetabix and hot milk

Snack: banana

Lunch: chicken pieces with sw coleslaw

Dinner: sw quiche and salad

Syns 0

Water 2 litres

Last edited:
Tuesday 12th June 2012

Breakfast weetabix milk banana

Lunch: 2 ryvita with cottage cheese 3 syns ?

Dinner: tuna and hard boiled egg salad

Greek muller light morello cherry, 0.5 syns

3.5 syns

Water : 2 litres

Last edited:
Wednesday 13th june 2012

Breakfast: weetabix and milk

Snack: banana

Lunch: cous cous

Dinner; chicken tikka and spinach

Last edited:
Saturdy 16th June 2012

Breakfast : weetabix milk

Snack:

Lunch:

Dinner:

Water:

Syns:

Sunday 17th June

Breakfast weetabix milk

Lunch big bowl of strawberrys and melon

Dinner: roast chicken,carrots and sweetcorn

Snack muller light and a banana

Syns 0

Water 2.5 litres

I'm running out of room for food! 32+4

Monday 18th June

32 + 5

Breakfast: weetabix milk and strawberries

Lunch: cold chicken chunks, and cherry tomatoes

Snack: muller light morello cherry 0.5 syns

Dinner: sw quiche homemade potato wedges

Last edited:
xxxjessiexxx said:
U do so well I give up lol

Lol I'm struggling, I'm more and more hungry each day, trying not to give into anything bad wen u due? Xxx

Em you should make sure you have your syns hun,why dont you treat yourself to a small chocolate bar each day, your doing so well xx

U will find u may sod the diet and just have what u fancy I'm 38 weeks having her next week thou so I'm
Just having bread bread and crap at the mo il diet from July 1 st I put so much weight on but my body has held it long as she's healthy I don't care x how far r u x

Back