Emmas pregnancy diary slimming world <3 our first bubba <3

xxxjessiexxx said:
U will find u may sod the diet and just have what u fancy I'm 38 weeks having her next week thou so I'm
Just having bread bread and crap at the mo il diet from July 1 st I put so much weight on but my body has held it long as she's healthy I don't care x how far r u x

The thing is wen I don't eat healthy I feel awful and bloated for days after lol I'm 32+5 x

slimmingali27 said:
Em you should make sure you have your syns hun,why dont you treat yourself to a small chocolate bar each day, your doing so well xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I can't have chocolate Hun :-( because of the caffeine had to cut it out totally along with fizzy drinks hot chocolate ect, I end up in Really bad pain with my restless legs and the doc said cutting it out may help with the heart palpitations too Xx

xxxjessiexxx said:
Omg u poor thing I craved all that all throu my pregnancy !

Yeah I was eating it I craved dark chcolate, I still really want it but it's really not worth it in the long run lol

Tuesday 19th June

Breakfast weetabix milk

Snack: banana

Lunch: tuna, cherry tomatoes and cuecumber

Dinner: steak, grilled tomatoes and mushrooms( didn't eat the mushrooms and tomatoes in the end )

Water:1.5 litres

Syns 0

Haven't been hungry at all today :-(

Last edited:
Wednesday 20th June 2012

33 weeks today

Breakfast weetabix & milk

Snack: banana and apple

Lunch: chicken salad

Dinner: steak with grilled prawns and jacket potato

Water: 2litres

Syns: 0

Last edited:
Thursday 21st june 2012

Breakfast: weetabix and milk

Snack : banana

Lunch: sw quiche

Dinner: ham and egg salad

Snack: homemade fruit salad

Water 2 litres

Syns 0

Last edited:
No diary for yesterday was in hospital until 4am this morning with chest pains am home now xx

Saturday 23rd June 2012

Breakfast: weetabix milk

Lunch: tuna salad

Dinner sw quiche and rice

Water 2 litres

Syns 0

Last edited:
Sunday 24th June 2012

Lunch: fruit pot (whilst in the cinema)

Dinner: chicken breast, runner beans and sweetcorn gravy 1.5 syns

Snack: muller yogurt 0.5 syn

Water: 1.5 litres

Syns 2

Last edited:
xxxjessiexxx said:
How r ubtoday hunni x

Haven't ad any chest pains today, and managed to go to the cinema with hubby that really cheered me up, thanks for asking Hun how u doing ?

Did they say what chest pains was ? I'm ok thanks hun nearly there Tuesday is day just nervous etc how long have u left when r u due x have finished work ? Hope ur resting x

xxxjessiexxx said:
Did they say what chest pains was ? I'm ok thanks hun nearly there Tuesday is day just nervous etc how long have u left when r u due x have finished work ? Hope ur resting x

I have a hart condition so that's why they kept me in, there keeping an eye on me I've got a cardiologist appointment next week, I've got 6 weeks left I'm nervous too lol

xxxjessiexxx said:
Do u think u will b induced at 38/39 weeks x

Not sure yet Hun it's what they decide hopefully they decide soon lol

Monday 25th June 2012

Breakfast: weetabix and milk

Snack: apple

Lunch: cold chicken, sweetcorn and runner beans (left overs from dinner yesterday)

Snack: apple

Dinner: sw cottage pie and vegetables

Syns 0

Water 3 litres

Last edited:
Wednesday 27th June 2012

Snack: nectarine

Lunch sw quiche and salad

Snack: nectarine

Dinner: chicken stir fry

2.5 litres of water

Syns 0

Last edited:
Thursday 28th June 2012

Breakfast Readybrek milk

Snack: grapes & apple

Lunch: chicken stir fry

Dinner: tuna salad

Water 2.5 litres

Last edited:
Foods looking good hun...cant believe u manage to get through the day without syns..ur a better woman than me lol...hope you are ok,i txt steve last week to see if u were ok after the hospital stay
..didnt want to text u incase u were sleeping, knew u hadnt had much sleep that night xxxx

Back