end of day 1 . . . . . . .

HERTS_FEM26

hey all. well i got back onto cambridge. think i should be into ketosis by tomorrow morning as i have a bad headache today.

unfortunately i put on 6lb in the last 2 weeks due to having to eat cause i was on steriods and then friday had a car accident so i was very unhappy as i am now without a car. but i managed to get back onto CD and hopefully will continue and not get ill again,

you should be really pleased you have done really well with only a small gain being on steriods.take care yourself the rest will follow.
xxxxxxx

hey thanks. i am now on day 2 and have the biggest headache of all time so i expect its the ketosis headache which will be good cause then i will be in ketosis tomorrow which is where i need to be. another 238 days to go haha :)

Good luck - hopefully you'll be in ketosis soon.
I too have a headache and its been like a mild dull ache for over a week now but some people just keep getting them i guess.
Good Luck with your weight loss.

well done u for getting back on it, especially as your having a little tough time with no car are was poorly. sounds like uv got off to a great start and i wish u every success on your journey x

Hey all thanks for the messages. Well end of day 2 and my headache went but is now here with force. I was told that once your in ketosis if you get dull headaches its cause your not drinking enough fluid, and i actually found that once i had drank a bottle of water it went. Since i havent drunk since 12pm i have a feeling this headache is down to the lack of fluid again. I have a stressful day ahead of me so i am going to try to get an early night. Fingers crossed although doubt i will manage it haha. Good luck all. Keep me posted how you are all doing.

Back