• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

end of day 1 . . . . . . .

hey all. well i got back onto cambridge. think i should be into ketosis by tomorrow morning as i have a bad headache today.

unfortunately i put on 6lb in the last 2 weeks due to having to eat cause i was on steriods and then friday had a car accident so i was very unhappy as i am now without a car. but i managed to get back onto CD and hopefully will continue and not get ill again,
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
you should be really pleased you have done really well with only a small gain being on steriods.take care yourself the rest will follow.
hey thanks. i am now on day 2 and have the biggest headache of all time so i expect its the ketosis headache which will be good cause then i will be in ketosis tomorrow which is where i need to be. another 238 days to go haha :)

Silver Member
Good luck - hopefully you'll be in ketosis soon.
I too have a headache and its been like a mild dull ache for over a week now but some people just keep getting them i guess.
Good Luck with your weight loss.
well done u for getting back on it, especially as your having a little tough time with no car are was poorly. sounds like uv got off to a great start and i wish u every success on your journey x
Hey all thanks for the messages. Well end of day 2 and my headache went but is now here with force. I was told that once your in ketosis if you get dull headaches its cause your not drinking enough fluid, and i actually found that once i had drank a bottle of water it went. Since i havent drunk since 12pm i have a feeling this headache is down to the lack of fluid again. I have a stressful day ahead of me so i am going to try to get an early night. Fingers crossed although doubt i will manage it haha. Good luck all. Keep me posted how you are all doing.

Staff member
Well done!:happy096: