Energy drinks

All depends on which one you have got?.

Ouchie I thought it was 45 calories for the 500ml ? ah well that means 10 syns for 500ml can ??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A Green monster has more than 42 calories, i'm sure? Steer clear of all Monster/Relentless except for the blue (lo carb) ones, which have only 20 calories in them. A better alternative, is the light version of emerge- which is a smaller can and has only 15 calories. There's also one i just found called KX, which is in a blue & silver can - the light version has only 8 calories! I think i've struck gold with that!! They sell it at Tescos, but i havent found it anywhere else yet

Can you tell that energy drinks used to take up a lot of my 'diet'??? Finding acceptable variations has been a task, i tell ye!
~X~

ikkleruby said:
A Green monster has more than 42 calories, i'm sure? Steer clear of all Monster/Relentless except for the blue (lo carb) ones, which have only 20 calories in them. A better alternative, is the light version of emerge- which is a smaller can and has only 15 calories. There's also one i just found called KX, which is in a blue & silver can - the light version has only 8 calories! I think i've struck gold with that!! They sell it at Tescos, but i havent found it anywhere else yet

Can you tell that energy drinks used to take up a lot of my 'diet'??? Finding acceptable variations has been a task, i tell ye!
~X~

Thank you hunny very helpful xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back