Extra Easy English breakfast

To be clear, superfree and superspeed differ, although they are mostly one and the same. Superfree is all the fruit and veg as listed in the book. Some fruit and veg however are not superspeed or speed foods as they are not going to boost your losses in the same way as high consumption of the ones marked S or SS in the book do.

Often people might take part in a speed food challenge to help boost losses, eating as many varieties of Speed or Superspeed as they can over a week.

janzbro said:
shame Im not a fan of cooked tomatoes but the rest is great, I could eat this every day, maybe get some quorn sausages to add to it tonight - these are fee as well arent they ?

PS I usually add a splash of lik to my scrambled eggs and micro them but tried without today and they were a bit rubbery!!! Any hints splash of water maybe

I add a splash of soy milk! I don't like to drink the stuff, but it's amazing in cooking - so creamy like using full fat milk, but same cals as skimmed milk and loaded with vitamins and calcium normally to!

oh and I too microwave my scrambled egg :) they come out fine with a bit of soy milk! love to add ham, or cheese from hex A sometimes to :) and salt and pepper!

oh and as for the actual question, I build up superfree with mushrooms and tomatoes, the idea is to fill a 1/3 of your plate with it to reduce your intake of the other foods xx

Go ahead and eat as much as you want of what you said!
Make sure all the fat on the bacon has been trimmed
I like to use my healthy b and have some toast with mine. Enjoy! :)

wkdhoney said:
Quick question as I think I've misunderstood something. Does each meal have to have 1/3 super speed food or can a 1/3 of your overall intake during that day be speed foods?

Do you mean superFREE? In which case our consultant confirmed on Wednesday that it's either 1/3 of each meal OR 1/3 of the day

Back