err hellooooo everyone i think i am back

bindiboo

Hi its me again
right you lot, my trousers waistband has got tight after xmas so here i am once again.

a quick recap

started cd april 07 at 15st 2 lbs size 18/20
finished in oct 07 at 11st 13lbs at a very comfortable size 16.

well those 16's are pinching now due to enjoying xmas too much, but hey thats life.

weighed myself yesterday and am 12st 10lbs.

i have enough packs left to give me a head start for a week or so before i go back to my cdc.

so bring on the water, water, water!!!!!

i will put on a new ticker to motivate me. Intend to go out twice in feb so i am not too worried as i know that cd works well.

be great to catch up with all you guys again.

love ya
bindi

Welcome back Bindi - I'm quite new here but, as you know, everyone is really supportive and encouraging so you're in the right place!!!!
Well done for dealing with the issue before it gets out of hand - I wish I had done this before and not when I had 5 stone too much on me!lol
Best of luck on your journey - you'll be there in no time I'm sure!
Tansyx:)

Welcome back hun! Those 16s will be slipping off in no time ;)

Good to see you posting again xxxx

thanks guys. I will be back on msn if anyone wants to kick bum with me..... or even to chat............hope to see many of my old buddies online soon. ........... ohhh..............need the loo!!!!! LOL

Good luck Bindi :D

just been thinking , as I havent much to lose this time, i might or might not consider going onto slimming world plan after i have finished off my current supply of packs.... i will make a decision next monday when i weigh in. I will still be on here for all your support and laughs.

Hi Bindi, welcome back.

I for one am happy you're here - I love your photo on the slide show so you're already a motivation to ppl like myself. You haven't slipped back that far so well done on nipping it in the bud. Heaven knows how easy it is to just slide right back into old habits.

So come on Bindiboo -do what you already know you can do! ;)

Hi, welcome back, feel like I know you as I've seen your pics on the slide show, 17lbs, no problem in not much time as you'll know, great stuff you're back, look forward to hearing from you xx

I for one am happy you're here - I love your photo on the slide show so you're already a motivation to ppl like myself. You haven't slipped back that far so well done on nipping it in the bud. Heaven knows how easy it is to just slide right back into old habits.

So come on Bindiboo -do what you already know you can do! ;)

ooohh i have just seen the slide show and it is missing the last after pic, will post on here later

Welcome back Bindi and as you well know, those extra few lbs will melt away in no time!!

Georgie
xx

Back