Essex slimming come dine with me!

samsdoingit

Hi all! Just a very random message!

Just wondered if anyone is in Essex and doing slimming world? Just I've come up with a idea of doing a sort of come dine with me thing but with all slimming world food! :) great way to try new foods and also meet need people going threw the same as us weight wise!

If anyone thinks this is a good idea or would like to join me please let me know :) need a min of 4 more people! :)

I'm in Epping Essex just so you know and I'm 20 female 11:10 and 5foot 2inch :) xx

What an amazing idea! I wish I was from Essex so I could join in :cry:

I love trying new weird and wonderful SW meals! :D

Aww that's a shame Hun :( me too! Plus i won't to see what other people eat hehe! Getting bored of what I eat now and can't have a normal dinner party with my friends as it would be far to many syns that's for sure! :)
Just hope people in Essex are willing to join in as I'm getting rather excited :p xx

Im in Essex, think this sounds like a great idea, I'm not an particularly adventurous eater though, so I would be a bit of a rubbish dinner guest lol

Im in Essex, think this sounds like a great idea, I'm not an particularly adventurous eater though, so I would be a bit of a rubbish dinner guest lol

dont worry hun not not either! i normally stick to what i know haha! but think its time for me to get used to trying new things as getting bored of pasta 24/7 lol xx

I wish I was in Essex too!! Please post up the Menus and scores because I would love to follow this :)

Fab idea!!

Fab idea but I live in the North West and a more fussy eater you couldnt wish to meet. Hope it gets off the ground, TAXI!!!!!!!!!! ha ha :) :) :)

Back