essex

I'm from Suffolk but all of my Mum's family are from Shoebury, Wakering and Barling which I guess is near you. :)

I moved from Chelmsford to Ipswich a few years ago. My parents and sister still live in Chelmsford so im pretty much there most weekends etc xx

I live over Stoke Park but I go to group on Bramford Road. You?

Ohh! I live near the marina, just off Cliff Lane. Do you work in Ipswich too? I work at the hospital :)

Yep, I work on Knightdales Road, off Norwich Road.

We were saying yesterday, you can tell someone who has lived in Ipswich for ages and who is new. New people and people who live there call it the Marina and the Waterfront. Everyone else calls it the Docks!! It's lovely down there though. I frequent Isaac's on many a Friday night!!

Yep, I work on Knightdales Road, off Norwich Road.

We were saying yesterday, you can tell someone who has lived in Ipswich for ages and who is new. New people and people who live there call it the Marina and the Waterfront. Everyone else calls it the Docks!! It's lovely down there though. I frequent Isaac's on many a Friday night!!

Lol yeah busted, im a newbie to Ipswich! We own and rent out one of the flats along Duke Street and own a house (literally moved in 6 weeks ago) just off Cliff Lane. I prefer Ipswich to Chelmsford. We do Isacc's most friday nights too, how strange, might have seen you there!

Essex here!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

lollypop1985 said:
where in essex?

Colchester :)

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Back