• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Eton mess

WelshCake

Silver Member
S: 21st2lb C: 14st9lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 35.2 Loss: 6st7lb(30.74%)
make up a meringue using 2 egg whites and 4tbsp of sweetner, when cold crumble up, share out between 4 bowls, add a vanilla yogurt to each bowl stir in tablespoon of mixed berries pop a generous handful of mixed berries and a tbsp of sweetner into the micro for 30 secs, when cool pop over the yog mixture

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Kwise1

 THE WISE ONE 
G: 8st3lb
WelshCake said:
make up a meringue using 2 egg whites and 4tbsp of sweetner, when cold crumble up, share out between 4 bowls, add a vanilla yogurt to each bowl stir in tablespoon of mixed berries pop a generous handful of mixed berries and a tbsp of sweetner into the micro for 30 secs, when cool pop over the yog mixture
Yum yum - that's sounds very yummy indeed :)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

S: 16st8lb C: 14st3lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 2st5lb(14.22%)
that is an amazing idea! :0) Always looking for good pudding ideas x

Kwise1

 THE WISE ONE 
WelshCake said:
Had this tonight with those meringues you can buy at 2.5 syns each and strawberries. It was delicious

Thanks

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Eton mess!!

I just made the Eton mess out of this months mag... Wow it was lovely!!!

Tiphareth

Silver Member
S: 12st10.5lb C: 9st3lb G: 8st3lb BMI: 23.6 Loss: 3st7.5lb(27.73%)
Isn't it just - I've made it using home made rather than shop bought meringues and reduced the syn value even further.

Kwise1

 THE WISE ONE 