Evans sale- boots 75% off!!

Freshstartnewme!

Gold Member
Hi all,

Just thought I would let everyone know that Evans has a sale on their boots at the moment! Up to 75% off. I have just got 2 pairs of boots- one originally £79.50 reduced to £30 and another pair originally £69.50 for £25.00.

Also if you spend over £40 you can use the voucher code NEWCUSTOMER3 and get another 20% off! I just paid £44 for 2 pairs of boots worth £150!!

You don't even have to be a new customer for it to work! :party0011:

Thought it might be useful as they do nice shoes, also for ladies with wider legs like me the extra wide range has extra room in the calves on their boots.

Hope it helps someone, I am chuffed to bits!! :)

I bought a pair of boots last winter from Evans and they fit great and I loved them.

Unfortunately the heel fell off and they are not fixable. One shoe-mender told me this is what happens when they put cheap soles and heels on them. I'm gutted as they were not cheap and are my all time favourites! :cry:

I also bought a pair on Evans boots this winter and they've lasted 4 months, not great for £85.

The insole has fallen apart leaving metal parts of the shoe exposed, the heel has worn on one side, the sole has started to crack and the leather is coming away from the sole.

Won't be buying another pair next winter.

Oh no- shame everyone's boots seem to be falling apart.

My biggest gripe with Evans shoes is I get holes in the bottom of them, they soles don't seem to be very thick!

Also, both pairs of boots were too small so had to send them back :(

I hate that this its really the only place I can buy shoes, the only other place is Brantano that do 9/10's and I find them really hit and miss.

I believe Evans are reducing the range of shoes they stock this year as 'Renoir' ??? (sp) are retiring, they made all the more upmarket leather shoes in Evans. This is a real issue for me as I am EEE size 8 which are almost impossible to get and I cannot wear plastic shoes, they are soo uncomfortable.

Back