EVEN BORING MYSELF NOW!!

Suppose you can guess by the title where this is going! Think i must've posted on every diet section on here saying 'yeah this is the diet for me,so motivated,gonna do it this time blah blah blah''''. Yep then guess what? Two days later i disappear and pop up on another diet a few weeks later. Getting ridiculous. Why cant i just pick a diet and stick with it when i want this so badly??

You just haven't found the right one for you! What ones have you done & which one did you find the easiest to do? I will try and help you if I'm able to :)

????
Mainly done SW.Lost and gained the same stone or so about 4 times now. Tried Atkins,South Beach.CD you name it. Think they all work if you stick to them but i cant seem to. Seem to have got trapped in a cycle of being scared to start cos i'm scared to fail now. Think i hide behind my weight and use it as an excuse not to do lots of things now too. Sorry bit deep all that isn't it?
Anyway on the positive side think i've narrowed it down to WW or CD. There's a WW group nearby in the morning (oh it is the morning).Thanks for any advice. Things always seem that bit clearer from the outside. Thanks again x

Your welcome I think if you need to see results quickly then CD is the one otherwise if u can be disciplined do WW. As you say they are both good and as long as you stick to it then it works.
I like CD as you are not sat in a room with alot of strangers and I like the one on one meet every week.

I am happy to chat anytime if you want to.

Good luck with whatever you choose.:)

I am new to the forum and have done a few diets, but slimming world is the one thats working for me!

Thanks for the replies. Would love to do CD for the quick results but know i wouldn't stick to it,especially in winter. Done SW so many times and really think its's a fab diet but feel at the minute it just allows me too much freedom so it's WW here i come!! Fingers crossed for day one and good luck to everyone,whichever plan you're on xx

Just to stir things up a bit I have joined Sainsburys diets ( yes they do them too !!) its on line and I can honestly say I have found it flexible and easy to stick to. Real food but planned out for you so it takes some of the thinking out of it ( I find actually planning what to eat with my points on ww the hard bit and end up just grabbing anything !!)
Lost 4lbs in my first week.

Good luck with whatever you choose, as you say they all work but it's finding the one that works for you !!

Back