evening or morning weigh in?

farmer me

i always weigh less in the morning am thinking of changing to a morning class, what time of a class do you go to and do you think it makes a difference?

As long as its the same time each week you're ok. My problem is that my Friday morning weigh in isn't really a 'morning' weigh in when I've been on night shift prior to it - so depending on what shift I'm working I sometimes show a STS thats unwarranted - like I did this morning :( I'm trying to look at the 'bigger picture' but its so frustrating!!

As long as its the same time each week you're ok. My problem is that my Friday morning weigh in isn't really a 'morning' weigh in when I've been on night shift prior to it - so depending on what shift I'm working I sometimes show a STS thats unwarranted - like I did this morning :( I'm trying to look at the 'bigger picture' but its so frustrating!!

aww yes you must look at the bigger picture...i know its hard though - my hubby works shifts. and is always fustrated when weigh in is off a night shift and he doesnt get the result he deserves.

to the op....thats quite right wa everyone else has said as long as its consistent every week then you see your true loss anyway.

I would definitely prefer a morning weigh in but can't because i work.

I don't see how it can be consistent each week unless you eat and drink exactly the same before weigh in each week which generally because it is in the evening you don't.

I have to switch next week due to half term, worried about all the food weighing me down when i get on the scales. Normally i go before i have breakfast/lunch

I have a morning weigh-in, but so long as it is the same time each week it shouldn't make a difference, your true 'weight' might not be shown but your weight change will be.

i used to go to a morning class work commitments meant i had to change to a evening one. i dont really like the current class i go to though and i have found i seemed to have better losses generally when i was attending morning classes because as you say generally you weigh less am than pm. that said however ive had days where ive lost 2lb in between am and pm lol.
losses however should still be true am or pm weigh in, if you go same time every week. i just tend to eat/drink less on weigh in day and limit carbs and heavy foods :) . Im considering changing my class again though now as work is quieter and i can have a hour window in the morning free x

Back