1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Evening slimmers...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by HellieCopter, 2 August 2009 Social URL.

1. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    How are we all doing tonight?

I have just got back from London after a fantastic wedding. It rocked. St Paul's crypt, boat along the Thames with loads of pink champagne, reception at a boat club with more booze, great speeches, a good band, loads of dancing, stayed in a lovely hotel had a great brekkie. Suprisingly un-hungover! Walked round London loads (from Westminster all the way to Euston) and had lunch in Soho here.

Not a diet-friendly weekend, but totally accept that and am back on plan from the morning :)

I'm so tired though...early night required and I wish I'd booked tomorrow off work!

What have you been up to?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Frontier-Phil

Frontier-Phil Silver Member

Well spent the day in the garden today, with the kids. They had thier paddle pool out as the weather was nice. This afternoon I wnet for a jog ( 1.5 miles) and on my return home cut the grass, afterwhich helped with late lunch.

I nice family day !!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.