EVERYTHING IS ABOUT FOOD!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by unreal83, 11 May 2008 Social URL.

1. unreal83

unreal83 Want to be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Everything on TV is food - everything!

I think im going to watch a film as I cannot stand all of these adverts - I just drooled at a bloody cereal advert for heavens sake!!

Water water water....trying to wait until half 7 to have my other pack...its been a hard weekend!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pompeyfan

pompeyfan Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oh I totally agree!! Everywhere I've been today is about food too. went for a walk along the seafront and all I saw was people eating hotdogs, burgers, chips or icecrea. all over the common people had bbq's going. Then came home and made chicken ceasar sald for others. Seems like a weekend of torture. Can't wait to be back at work tomorrow. But we didn't give in, hoorah and well done. Weekends are sooooooo hard!

4. jackie2029

jackie2029 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    ahhahah glad im not the only one thought i was going potty, want to kill when i see the M & S advert, although ive strangler became addicted to cooking programes, go figure! lol

5. unreal83

unreal83 Want to be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Yeah cos during the week Im not exposed to all of this! My work mates dont seem to take lunchbreaks or they go and eat out and when I get home the evenings pass quite quickly!! So its just the weekends that are hard hard.....

Well done to you too - its just so hard but really if you think about when you were that person eating the hot dogs and chips - you didnt really enjoy it as much as you think you would now did you? I know I didnt - when I ate something last time when on this diet it was like hum was that it?! Hehe...so i know that its just fantasy... x x x

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

the m&s adds are the worse!!!

7. jackie2029

jackie2029 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    i usually have a takaway curry at the weekend and im only been doing week 2 so been a killer weekend, tried to make up for it by going the gym, tennis and stuff, i also work from home so im stuck in with a freezer full of food all day! it will be so worth it, thats what i keep telling myself lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.