• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

EVERYTHING IS ABOUT FOOD!!

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
Everything on TV is food - everything!

I think im going to watch a film as I cannot stand all of these adverts - I just drooled at a bloody cereal advert for heavens sake!!

Water water water....trying to wait until half 7 to have my other pack...its been a hard weekend!!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Oh I totally agree!! Everywhere I've been today is about food too. went for a walk along the seafront and all I saw was people eating hotdogs, burgers, chips or icecrea. all over the common people had bbq's going. Then came home and made chicken ceasar sald for others. Seems like a weekend of torture. Can't wait to be back at work tomorrow. But we didn't give in, hoorah and well done. Weekends are sooooooo hard!

ahhahah glad im not the only one thought i was going potty, want to kill when i see the M & S advert, although ive strangler became addicted to cooking programes, go figure! lol

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
Yeah cos during the week Im not exposed to all of this! My work mates dont seem to take lunchbreaks or they go and eat out and when I get home the evenings pass quite quickly!! So its just the weekends that are hard hard.....

Well done to you too - its just so hard but really if you think about when you were that person eating the hot dogs and chips - you didnt really enjoy it as much as you think you would now did you? I know I didnt - when I ate something last time when on this diet it was like hum was that it?! Hehe...so i know that its just fantasy... x x x

i usually have a takaway curry at the weekend and im only been doing week 2 so been a killer weekend, tried to make up for it by going the gym, tennis and stuff, i also work from home so im stuck in with a freezer full of food all day! it will be so worth it, thats what i keep telling myself lol