Ex CD and seriel dieter!

Thanks I am really pleased it's been a rough couple of weeks so wasn't expecting that much. Now the real challenge as going away tomorrow for 5 days. Staying in a caravan at haven which always means lots it fast food and takeaways. Need to make sure I pack my will power :)

we going away to a haven site on friday been there before and theres a burger king , fresh pizza place, fish and chip shop and a starbucks! torture eh!!! so yes i know what you mean about packing the will power, i got some slim and save samples i gonna take with me so its just a bit different, have a nice hol and good luck.

allwaysonadiet said:
we going away to a haven site on friday been there before and theres a burger king , fresh pizza place, fish and chip shop and a starbucks! torture eh!!! so yes i know what you mean about packing the will power, i got some slim and save samples i gonna take with me so its just a bit different, have a nice hol and good luck.

Have a great time away. Fingers crossed we both have an amazing time and both still lose xx

watch this space eh!!! at the moment i am fully intending on seeing this through so will be vlcd all the way ,i know if i give up and give in i will find it so hard to get back on the wagon ,where are you going hun? :D

Congrats on a fab loss!:D

Hope you have a lovely holiday xxxxx

Back on it today 100%. I've been pretty rubbish sticking with it !! Had a really bad weekend with 3 Parties including 2 meals out and a takeaway :-(. The only person I'm letting down is me. If I don't lose weight then my operation is going to be really major so need to do it and only 4 weeks until I'm 40 so kick up the bum, let's get this journey started again xx

Well done for getting back on the Exante wagon, you can so do this, stay positive and use your forthcoming operation as your motivation :hug99: xx

Well done for jumping back on board. :0)

Back