Exante diet

Lellypops27

Hi there everyone, my weight has been rising steadily after losing my mother and law and my sister in lsw within 28 days of eachother, i have found this really hard to except. I have tried we and this isn't working for me so I have taken the plunge and brought myself a supply of exante which I have started today.
I need to lose 2.5 stone, my starting weight is 13.4 are there any new people starting their journey today for support , or any help and advice from all of you would b great. Thanks for reading . Les

I was hoping for support . Have j done something wrong in where I've placed this. I thought introductries was where people started and to make friends

Hiya! I'm an exante newbie! Intro forum seems quiet! Got 2 stone to lose so I'm using exante's flexi solution and total solution on days when I'm at work. Good luck on your journey!

Hi guys. I'm starting exante tomorrow.
Have 6 stone to lose to get to healthy bmi.
I've lost 3 stone before on the new you diet but gained 2 of them back since having a baby.

Hoping to have 2 stone gone in next 8 week's have a family wedding coming up.
Any support is welcome.

How are you getting on lellypops? What day are you on now ??

I'm not to b honest as I felt j had no support. I can start tomorrow if u wish to gacmve a buddy. Could do with one to keep me on the straight and narrow.
Which plan are you going to follow. I find the man plan the easier one for myself ,

Awww Lellypops! One day at a time! I've been on and off the plan as I've been doing a daily workout challenge and feeling way to hungry! Easter hasn't helped either!

I'm not to b honest as I felt j had no support. I can start tomorrow if u wish to gacmve a buddy. Could do with one to keep me on the straight and narrow.
Which plan are you going to follow. I find the man plan the easier one for myself ,

I am doing 3 products a day. And maybe a 200 cal on days I train. I lift weights and do HIIT 3 times a week the past 6 weeks. So now I'm used to training I'm gonna start the diet. Yeah no worries I'll be checking this most nights so I'd gladly start together x

How much have you to lose?

Awww Lellypops! One day at a time! I've been on and off the plan as I've been doing a daily workout challenge and feeling way to hungry! Easter hasn't helped either!

Oh my feck, Easter has me ruined. An extra half stone to lose now.

Plan on being 100% on plan for 8 weeks minimum. Maybe 12 depending on how it goes for me.

Low Calorie Week you should continue to consume 3 Exante meal replacement products per day. The choice of food is yours but we recommendyou select foods which are low in carbohydrate such as lean protein and green vegetables/salads for ongoing weight loss and to stay in ketosis.
Exante Diet soups, shakes, bars and meals are enriched with over 22 vitamins and minerals and are high in protein and fibre. Eating three Exante Diet products a day will provide you with 100% of vitamins and minerals. (indian workouts)

Thank you! Yes, I don’t do food weeks as I’m on the flexi plan but it’s important for total solution and the man plan I believe? Don’t quote me on it though 😁

Back