Excersise when slimming

Jaders01

I wonder if anyone can help me, when i first started out slimming world i didnt do much excersise but i still managed to lose weight however now im doing slimming world and also going to the gym 2-3 times per week. Does anyone know if this gains me more syns per day?

I know on weight watchers if you do excersise you gain more points each day!

Thanks

No you can't earn bonus points, 15 syns is plenty really. But you will tone up as you lose.

Jaders01 said:
I wonder if anyone can help me, when i first started out slimming world i didnt do much excersise but i still managed to lose weight however now im doing slimming world and also going to the gym 2-3 times per week. Does anyone know if this gains me more syns per day?

I know on weight watchers if you do excersise you gain more points each day!

Thanks

Sw works differently tho, as there is soooo much free food you can eat that you shouldn't need any extra syns :)

Sadly no but does help your weight loss and when the weight does come off you will see lovely toned muscles. Iv lost weight both with and without exercise and I was so disappointed with my body shape when I did it without the exercise as it didn't look very nice.

no you dont get extra syns, if you did it would be pointless in a way for exercise as your only burning a % of what you've had, an if you eat more syn foods then you dont burn the extra fat than you would normally. There is alot of free/superfree foods you can have too :)

beforeim30 said:
No but you will see your body shape changing faster - apparently 10-12 pounds is a dress size but only 8-10lbs with exercise.

Oooh that's interesting. Kind of gives me an idea of how much I need to lose then. Thank you for that little fact :)

Back