Excess Skin...

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
i've pretty much lost 2stone...

if i was going to have excessive skin would i know by now???

this is my biggest fear...

I've lost 3 stone 8lbs and to date no excess skin! However, I have another 2 stone to go so time will tell! XX

i have excess skin on my boobs from weight loss and that pretty much crept up on me... try not to worry about it, look into some sort of product to help skin elasticity. i'm opting for surgery once i've hit my target weight! one step at a time :)

Not sure....personally, i started at 18st odd & have lost 3 stone odd and its hard for me to tell what is loose skin and what is flab still lol esp on my tum and "baby apron" :rolleyes::eek: Which is part of the reason i aim to start some sort of exercise (other than walking) in the very near future.

i have lose skin on my tummy after losing 5 stone.. its still full of flab at the mo too, but its obvious i am going to get alot more, i have another 2-3 stone to go.. if you have stretch marks i think you may get it.. but it might not so bad ..

getting a bit of a bingo wing which i'm not too happy about so doing lots of boxing type exercise. stomach is a little crinkly at the minute so slapping some firming lotion on it twice a day

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emma you have met Simon Pegg - he is a god!!!!!!!!!!

emma you really don't look like you have excess skin, cos there are pics on your album with no top on

I've lost just under 6 stone and my tummy looks a bit crinkly..bingo wings aren't too bad but could be better but the worst I find are the top of my inner thighs...look a bit like grease proof paper after a long haul in the oven...

Will see what I look like when I get to goal ( in 3 1/2 stone)and how my skin "jumps" back after maybe 6 months or so. My boobs do need to be stapled back up to where they're supposed to be though...lol

xxx

im with you on the boob front skyemagic! lol. around £4700 for a boob uplift incase you were wondering...

Back