Excited to be back on Slimming World

Todays food plan, going well so far

Breakfast - rice pudding with mixed berries
Lunch - leftover pasta bol
Tea - sw curry with sw bhaji
Snacks - Milk in drinks (HEA) chewie delight cereal bar (HEB) supposed to be saving my syns but I'm tempted to have a picnic as husband has brought them today :eek: if I do I think it's about 13 syns, if not I will have something for 7.5 or less. Pineapple, melon, apple, orange, plum, banana, cucumber, tomatoes, crabsticks.

Did half an hour on the crosstrainer today and my crunches

I did have the picnic yesterday. Back to low syns today

Lunch - left over pasta bop
Tea - sw cooked breakfast (2syns for sausages) with sw chips
Snacks - strawberries, kiwi, grapes, apple, banana, crabsticks, cereal bar (HEB) not sure whether to have cheese on chips and beans with tea as HEA or milk in drinks. I'm thinking cheese. Bag of treat size buttons (3.5 syns)

Yesterday was my planned day out I think I did pretty well... I avoided lots of treats at my mums and although I did have a couple of treats while out I feel like it could have been worse.

Breakfast - magic porridge with banana (HEB)
Lunch - pretzel starter (shared) salmon with rice and fried veg (syns ????)
Tea - sw egg fried rice
Snacks - two brandys (8 syns) carrot cake (syns ????) milk in coffee (HEA) fruit

Today we're going to the cinema. Just had a sw cooked breakfast, so don't know if we'll want lunch... not sure what we're doing for tea but food should be good today as I've never really been one for snacking at the cinema and if my son wants an ice-cream I'll happily go to starbucks and get myself a skinny latte and count it as my HEA.

Not had any lunch today as just been busy... starving now!!!

Steak for tea though with slimming world chips, prawns and fried veg. Husband is cooking me up some yummy soup for lunches during the week as well.

Todays food

Lunch - leftover egg fried rice with veg, pork and prawns
Tea - homemade chicken frajita mix with rice
Snacks - mango, banana, orange, apple, pear, grapes, HEB cereal bar, milk in drinks (HEA), bite size ASDA mars bar (4 syns) another chocolate bar for between 5 - 10 syns.

Whoop whoop, plans this weekend include no over synning so I'm on normal syns each day this week. So excited. hehe

Have missed a couple of days on here, whoops. Although I have stuck to plan :) fingers crossed for another good WI on Monday (I'll probably do my sneaky Friday WI tomorrow as well)

Today

Lunch - Spicy vegetable soup and crabsticks
Tea - rice with chicken, loads of veg thrown in and HEA of cheese
Snacks - fruit pot, banana, orange, pear, HEB cereal bar, lion bar (10.5 syns)

Tomorrows plan

Lunch - spicy vegetable pasta and crab sticks
Tea - salmon with cheese (HEA) potatoes and veg
Snacks - some chocolate for syns, HEB cereal bar, fruit... lots of fruit

Not sure how tomorrow is going to go, will stick to plan but we're leaving food options in the air. All depends on what time we get up and when we decide to go out etc.

We do have plans for the rest of the weekends main meals though

So tomorrow is going to be burgers (no bun for me but cheese for HEA), SW Vindaloo with either rice or chips depending on how we feel and our own marinated chicken, husband does that lovely. It's basically chicken thighs or drumsticks with skin removed, marinated as long as possible in soy sauce and different spices.

Today we had a cooked breakfast to set us up for the day 2 syns for the sausages and everything else was free
Haven't had any lunch but had a banana to keep me going, we're having a very early tea (it's cooking now) of burgers with 2 babybel as HEA, chips and fried veg.
Then we're off to the cinema to watch a couple of films. So I'm planning on taking some syns in the form of chocolate (I would take crisps but they'll be too noisy) and two alpen lights to snack on during the night.

Had an off plan couple of days as I've been away. I haven't eaten loads but none of what I've eaten has been slimming world.
Back on it today (with another day off tomorrow although I won't be drinking and will try not to go too crazy with the food) before back to it properly on Sunday.

Today's plan

Breakfast - banana
Lunch - jacket potatoe with salad and either beans and cheese or mackerel (still undecided but think I'll go for the beans and cheese)
Tea - egg fried rice with lots of veg and chicken
Snacks - fruit pot heb cereal bar 5 syns of chocolate (if I feel I need them, if I don't I won't force them)

Today -

Breakfast - sausages (2 syns) bacon, beans, tomatoes and egg
Lunch - salad with prawns and crab sticks
Tea - chicken and chips with beans and fried mushrooms onions and peppers
Snacks - milk in drinks HEA cereal bar HEB treat size bag of buttons (3.5 syns) fruit

So weigh day tomorrow, really hoping I manage a small loss despite being slightly off plan as I maintained last week. If not as long as I don't gain 4lb off in Feb isn't bad going. I'll have to just remind myself of that.

Anyway tomorrow's plan

Breakfast - rice pudding with banana or mixed berries
Lunch - chicken and vegetable soup
Tea - Mediterranean chicken pasta (head for cheese)
Snacks - heb cereal bars, crunchie (7.5 syns) fruit, boiled egg, crab sticks

Back