Exercise: BEST lower ab move I have found yet!

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
I struggle at times with doing crunches and sit ups because of my neck condition.

I tried these:

- Belly Bulge Blast
Cindi Whitmarsh - Belly Bulge Blast on Yahoo! Video

Wow - do you truly get a lower ab crunch! I found them easy to do, much more easy then pulling me head off the mat, and I can realllllly feel it now!

Thought I would share, but reccomend you go easy if you are not ready - I don;t want anyone to hurt themselves, and they are not particularly easy....but they are great!

Wow BL. That looks like a major workout. The lower abs are a problem area for me so I think I may use this again.

Wow BL. That looks like a major workout. The lower abs are a problem area for me so I think I may use this again.

They are so much easier on the neck thuogh. For me, thats crucial, and my lower abs are the absolute worst part of me due to pervuious surgery, etc., so they desperatly need crunches - I jut struggle with raising my neck off the floor, so these are a good alternantive.

And I can 'feel theburn' today, so I know they are working the right muscles.

Going to try and do some often!!

wow, she makes it look so easy, can't have sound on at work, but just watched the video. will give it a go tonight, looks like the plank, with lots of stretching, I'm sure the 2 minutes will be more than enough.

thanks BL, how on earth do you find these things?

Back