Exercise - Didn’t realise how unfit i actually am

Hey guys I’m new here but i really am i WeMITT i think.Anyway so i started again on slimming world today and had decided to start an exerciseprogram along with it i chose Jillian Michaels Body Revolution which is one of those90 day programs like p90x and insanity from beach body. I knew i would find ithard but i could only manage less than 10mins and had to stop! Over the years ihave done aerobic DVDs on and off and even though they were never easy i couldat least complete them in some shape of from. I can’t believe how unfit i amand at only 23!
So i was wondering if you guys had any advice of how i can get my fitness back up.i want to push myself but with something i can complete as failing so badly atthat dvd today was quite disheartening.

I am no expert but just doing what you can each day and pushing it that extra few minutes each time should really help get you fit...i am unfit aswell and just starting out but find if i go an extra 2 minutes when think i am done it soon adds up each time ...hope that makes some sort of sense lol

Back