Exercise DVD

Aurlay26

Well I have just bought Hannah Watermans excercise DVD from Amazon and am quite looking forward to starting as it has really good reviews.

Just wondered if anyone else did exercise with a DVD at home and how they found it??

I will let you know how I get on.:D

ive heard that one is meant to be good too and my sister swears by the jessie wallace one. i have tried a few: biggest loser, davina mccall and jillian michaels. they are all quite good. a few girls on here are doing the jillian michaels 30 day shred which is brutal but good. i also like the bollywood dancing one as its fun and works your middle quite a bit. i'd like to try a zumba one if they exist yet xxx

I tried 30 day shred, didnt find it "brutal" i though it was a bit on the easier side of things. Having said that I had just tried p90x with my boyfriend and it was next to impossible for me to finish most of the work outs. I have found a happy medium in Chalean Xtreme. Its challenging and its working for me so thats a plus. The only thing that would put me off other work out dvds is the repetitive workouts, with chalean xtreme and p90x its a different routine every day of the week and then it changes up every 30 days, which is great for me cos I am easily bored, and apparently there's science behind why they do it like that, keeping your body guessing so you're getting the most out of it or something like that.

Keep us posted tho and let us know how you're going. Also if you can find chalean xtreme you should totally give it a try.

I started the 30 day shred but had to stop due to wrist injury, but gonna start again on Monday. The hardest thing I think about DVD's at home is finding the time and motivation to do them, however always feel better when I do :)

Back