Exercise Dvds?

Snowie

Hi all :)
As I have got my first few weeks over and I am nearly on my third WI I am trying to get into doing a lot more exercise.

I use my exercise bike everyday but would like to get a good exercise dvd that I can do before work each morning for half an hour or so.

I have got the Denise Welch Dvd (You can do it!) normally I think she is great but in her dvd I find her a bit annoying as she moans the whole way through!
Like it's not hard enough lol!!!!

Any suggestions of a good dvd/s I could buy?

Thanks in advance
Sno x

Carmen Electra - 'Fit to Strip'! DVD 2 has a great work out and is actually nothing to do with stripping lol

mine is mynestry of sound i love it it was what i done before and i love the work out so much but it isnt to everyones taste. xxx

I love ministry music,is the dvd hard going?

I always use any of Rosemary Connelly DVD'S they are so easy to follow and they do work, I have 2 of her exercise DVD'S! (Bit dusty at the moment but I do have them lol) :)

I suppose she meant that not everyone appreciates the music,my husband calls it car alarm music,I love it!

Chinaa,the two mile walk,before you say it,I am a bit slow sometimes(!) but what all does it entail? Dont laugh!

Chinaa,the two mile walk,before you say it,I am a bit slow sometimes(!) but what all does it entail? Dont laugh!

i wouldn't laugh hun:rotflmao:. only joking!!

two mile walk is basically walking at home for 1/2 hour, it incorporates walking on the spot with basic aerobic moves. it's quite cool actually as you do not need that much space at all, you just need to have enough space to do 4 sides steps, 4 forward steps and 4 back steps. there is a part where you are doing side lunges which really breaks me into a sweat!! all in all i would recommend this dvd if you are just starting out. there are some cheesy bites- but what exercise dvd do you know that doesn't have em?

check out amazon-great bargins.

chinaa.x

I like Beverley Callards. There are 4 (although I hate the music on her latest one!!!!) and she actually does the exercises herself and teaches the routines at classes.

Real results is the easiest, good if you are starting out.
Rapid results is my favourite.
Ultimate results is hard.
Lasting results has good exercises but dire music!!!

x

Anyone tried Natalie Cassidy's "Then and Now" exercise dvd? (She played Sonia in Eastenders)
I am thinking of buying it.

No,I havent,I have Davina McCalls latest but it ashamedly hasnt even made it out of the cellophane,I have it since Christmas!

No,I havent,I have Davina McCalls latest but it ashamedly hasnt even made it out of the cellophane,I have it since Christmas!

Lol!!!
I know exactly what you mean hun!:p

There are SO many out on the market it's really difficult to find the right one to suit yourself.

Back