Exercise

jibalarter

Hey everyone,

I was just wondering what everyone does for exercise?
I try and go to the gym 2x a week and go walking one maybe 2x a week but I'm getting bored of the same routine? And I'm worried that I might start to give up?! (I know what I'm like :-s)

I hope ur all having a lovely weekend

Kati
X

Sorry that sent too early!

Yeah I walk everywhere! Like I had to go down my mother in laws 3 x this week and that's a 5 mile round trip. And then like walking to town or shopping etc. A few miles here or there. Adds up!!

Plus I have a step machine and some exercise vids to liven things up, I suppose, but with this nice weather I just want to go out!!

I go to the gym 2/3 times a week which consists of 40 mins cardio and 10 mins weights. I also do aerobics twice a week. When the weather gets warmer I will walk a lot more. I am a fair weather walker im afraid.

I do heaps of gym classes...keeps my workout routine fresh!!
I do Body Attack, Zumba, Spin, Ki-Max (circuits and martial arts), Step, Core classes, Pilates.
Anything that tickles my fancy that week really.

I also walk about 20 minutes to work and the same again home (im a brisk walker)

Would definatley recommend getting into Gym classes...so much fun! I used to just hit the gym before i started classes but I found i got bored very quickly! xx

I try to hit the gym 4 times a week, if i don't get to the gym I have my wii fit, personal trainer (for wii), Zumba dvds and 30 day shred, I too get bored at the gym so I do as many classes as I can to mix it up a bit.

Back