Exercise

Is it really that bad doing SS? I walk a lot everywhere to be honest, I don't drive and buses are annoying and smelly so I just walk pushing the pram however I've been advised not to do much because of the little calories I'm on, is it likely to slow my loss down if I walk everywhere still? I must admit I caught the bus the other day and felt a bit lazy but soooooooooooooooo relaxed not walking up the big hill haha! x

If you were doing that before you started it shouldn't matter too much. You shouldn't exercise in the first 2 weeks if you're not used to it, and as you go along you have to gradually build it up so with walking you should be fine.

I was wondering this also, as I bought a cross trainer the week before starting and I LOVE using it!

What's the worst that will happen if I carry on? I won't lose?

Err if you push yourself too much there's a possibility of fainting so be very careful. Only do what you were doing before you started and build up after the first 2 weeks, but it can slow down weight loss for some people but it will help with toning.
I've just got a cross trainer myself and can already feel it working! Hard work but very good for you.

Err if you push yourself too much there's a possibility of fainting so be very careful. Only do what you were doing before you started and build up after the first 2 weeks, but it can slow down weight loss for some people but it will help with toning.
I've just got a cross trainer myself and can already feel it working! Hard work but very good for you.

They're great aren't they! You're doing amazing btw, such amazing loses!

xx

Thank you :)

Back