Exercise

Keepherlit3

Is anyone currently doing any exercise while on trf, how long should I leave it until I start on day 2 , I always do few classes during the week but have stopped because of tfr and how much do I increase my water intake .. would really like to start soon as possible but don't want anything to jeopardise my tfr journey any advice welcomed and thanks in advance

I'm not yet, because my knees are wrecked (purely weight-related!) Last time I started running short distances after a fortnight and ran the whole time I stayed on it, and long afterwards! Don't think I'll ever do that again.

Didn't have enough energy and I don't think it's recommended in the first couple of weeks.

I'm leaving it for the first 2 weeks, I'll start walking after then, but that's it at least when I do return to my gym classes I'll feel better within myself looking at all the skinny girls , how are you today

Hunnnnngrrryyyyyyyyyy! Another couple of days and it will be much easier. I keep my last shake for bedtime as I just can't sleep on an empty stomach, so the evenings are long K. How about you? Any improvement at all yet?

You don't have to exercise, it can stall ketosis as the body thinks it's in starvation, so take your time and concentrate on being 100% TFR first and introduce exercise later. I drink 4 litres of water a day. And make sure at least 3/4 litre at bed time as this is when you burn more and the water takes the ketones away in the morning . ❤️

Oh blimey - I don't know exercise could stall ketosis little-me!!! So, say I'm well into ketosis, a couple of weeks into TFR, and I go for a run. What will my body be burning for energy if not fat? Protein? I thought I'd be building up muscle whilst using fat as an energy supply. I deffo got muscles when I was running last time. And is this all types of exercise, only exercise in the first 14 days, only aerobic exercise in the first 14 days, or what? Fascinating. You learn something new every day!!! :)

In other news, I went for a walk this evening - less than 2 miles, and just a walk, but it's a start!

Back