Extra Easy Help Please xxx

iamdetermined

Hi There

New to this forum and to Slimming World and i am struggling. Can you tell me what you eat in a typical day to feel full and satisfied?

All help and advice would be appreciated?

Thanks

Hi, This is what i have :

I have my HEB as WW bread (3 slices)
my HEX A as Laughing Cow.

For brekkie, normally i have something like beans on toast or toast with poached egg, mushrooms, tomato. And i try to have some fruit afterwards to get my superfrees. Or sometimes just fruit with yogurt.(cant have milk, so never use a as my milk!)

Snacks: Fruit, mullerlights, Veggie crudites

Lunch: Jacket pots with laughing cow, or tuna mayo, salad, beans, chilli, savoury rice with salad, noodles with ham mushrooms etc thrown in too. Omlette. Salad with ham and boiled eggs.

Tea: Chicken curry, with rice and sw chips, chilli, salad, risotto, stir fry, kebabs, salmon with cous cous and veggies. Cod with Sw chips and mushy peas and tartare sauce.

Syns: Quavers, french fries, monster munch, curly wurlys, fudge, little dairy milks etc etc.

xx

If you take a look in the food diaries you'll see what people are eating on a day to day basis. You shouldn't be hungry on SW. Perhaps you should post your own diary so people can give you some advice.

Back