Extra Easy: How to syn tortelloni?

Fresh pasta isn't free so unfortunately it doesn't count. I'll have a look for it for you....

Half a pack is a whopping 19.5 syns. I'd steer clear if I were you!!! Also you may find it useful to know there is a specified section for syn questions. I'm sure someone will come along and move this there shortly

Fresh pasta isn't free so unfortunately it doesn't count. I'll have a look for it for you....

There is actually the option of choose fresh pasta as a free food allowance when working out syns . I think its probably because the basic food is free but the syns come from what is added to it eg the oil. Same as with yoghurts - it doesn't have to be fat free to get a free food allowance x

There is actually the option of choose fresh pasta as a free food allowance when working out syns . I think its probably because the basic food is free but the syns come from what is added to it eg the oil. Same as with yoghurts - it doesn't have to be fat free to get a free food allowance x

Well there you go you learn something new everyday. I have always steered clear of fresh pasta because it's not free so it never entered my head that it would have a free food allowance as it's not free itself. That's fairly counterintuitive but then I suppose its probably not as much of a deduction as dried pasta. Ill re do it....

Ok that makes it a more bearable 9.5 for half the packet. My problem with things like that is that half the packet wouldn't be enough haha

Back