Extra Easy...or not?

I did EE for the first 4 weeks and lost 12 and half pounds!! Now mix EE and green (on to 1 stone 3 pounds now) as I don't tend to eat a lot of meat/fish but the green is nice so I can have 2 hexb's!! I've done a EE today and not really struggled used hexa for teas/coffees and had a hifi mid morning for my hexb.

Ok first day on EE plan, i hope i do as well as you guys!! I just need to get used to it, must admit i do like cheese so only having 1 a choice might be a test for me!! its like this....pasta with cheese on top, jacket with cheese on top, sandwich with cheese....do you see my dilemma!!

What do you use your Syns for? You could use them for extra cheese - there's no reason why you can't do that :)

ClaudiaPerone said:
Ok first day on EE plan, i hope i do as well as you guys!! I just need to get used to it, must admit i do like cheese so only having 1 a choice might be a test for me!! its like this....pasta with cheese on top, jacket with cheese on top, sandwich with cheese....do you see my dilemma!!

Why don't you have today as a green day if that's what you're having tho-you should fit the plan round your life, not vice versa, then you get your 2 HEa and 2 HEb. If those are the meals you want then that much cheese would need to be synned :)

Princess Stevie, see i never thought of that, and sometimes i only have about 4-5 syns, and if i take your advise from yesterday i could spread the cheese throughout the day, i am going to look up dishes with ricotta cheese as we can have a fair amount of that for 1 a choice!!

None of that has meat in so theres no reason not to go Green and have 4 HEXes of cheese or syn some of it :)

very true indeed, that is why i mostly have green days, not much of a meat eater but i do often have bolognese sauces with my pasta whether it be, pasta bakes, spag bol, can i really use up to 4 Hex on cheese?? :)

ClaudiaPerone said:
very true indeed, that is why i mostly have green days, not much of a meat eater but i do often have bolognese sauces with my pasta whether it be, pasta bakes, spag bol, can i really use up to 4 Hex on cheese?? :)

If you very rarely eat meat then you'd be better sticking with green! There'd be no harm in incorporating the 1/3 superfree rule in tho :) and maybe just do EE when you fancy a bit of meat! Or maybe even original :)

If you very rarely eat meat then you'd be better sticking with green! There'd be no harm in incorporating the 1/3 superfree rule in tho :) and maybe just do EE when you fancy a bit of meat! Or maybe even original :)

Yup, I do eat meat but not much and only once or twice a week and I do mostly Green days. You can usually easily fit your meat in within the 2 HEXBs anyway, which still leaves you with at least an extra HEXA. But I often have several HEXes of cheese on days with no meat in. And I still always have plenty of superfree, I dont see it as an as-well-as, its just part of the meals I cook :)

Back