Extra Easy SP weigh in

I know...ive been using quark as replacement for when I have strawberries and rasps but its not the same, like cement haha! But will be interesting to see what monday holds as I literally went through 4/5 500g tubs a WEEK of the stuff and yes its free on the plan but I know its packed full of sugar etc! Not missing bananas though which is surprising me....and Ive still had lots of energy for my bootcamps and rugby training which I was worried about. But still feel the size of a house! Was speaking to my consultant and she said results off SP have been seriously mixed...some whopping losses but also some hefty gains so will see :s

I like to have quark with my fruit but I mix in a bit of sweetener and then it seems to thin it down a bit :) and if I am feeling very naughty I crumble over a meringue too!

Hi guys, Well done on all the loses, I started slimming world last Friday and had my first weighing and lost 10lbs!! I'm actually really shocked. The things that's Amazing is that you can still have your goodies enough to please you and as much meat and pasta and still lose weight.. Think I'm actually in love with slimming world!! :)

Wow 10lbs is amazing :) I am weighing in today so fingers crossed something will have come off! I have been super super good x

Very disappointed with half a pound loss after being so super good all week :-(

Don't be downhearted some people it takes a week to feel the effects so if you carry on you might see a bigger loss next week! It's still a loss remember so think positive!

I think I'm going to be the same bufalufas!!! Been on sp 100% but jeans feeling tight. Drinking lots of water, we'll see!

I gained! KNEW IT!!!! But, more strangely, of all the people in our class doing 7 days 100% SP...not a SINGLE person lost weight! A few maintained and most gained. Our consultant checked our diaries and said we'd all been doing it spot on, she herself maintained after mixing up her SP and EE days....not good! I think mine has probably come from my body not being used to eating so much eggs and meat, although I would have thought it would have responded well to the increased protein due to all the weight/resistence based exercise I do (Pole dancing lesson tonight...baaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha will be hysterical!), but I havent even lost inches!!

So I sulked last night and had carbs haha, btu still a SW meal of sticky pork and noodles. Back on SP today but going to try and limit the number of eggs I eat, and I havent shopped up so well so theres less meat in the fridge to snack on (I kept munching on chicken drumsticks which I don't think helped!). Tricky weekend coming up plus * week so god help me on Monday......! THough I have always found on my journey that the weeks I try really hard and am uber strict I dont get great results, yet the weeks I relax a bit and have a few off days, I lose loads. (4pounds after a week in Dublin and 3 after weekend in Edinburgh for example!) so we'll see!

Happy Slimming everyone!

xx

I am back on EE this week! I dont think SP was for me - I felt hungry a lot and completely bunged up! :-( xxx

Yeah I'm going back to Green days and a few EE and maybe SP! Strange how different people react differently, my friend did SP and lost 8pounds!! We are not speaking today....haha!

I havent shopped up so well so theres less meat in the fridge to snack on (I kept munching on chicken drumsticks which I don't think helped!).

xx

On EEsp in between your 3 meals you should be snacking on speed food - this maybe why you have not lost? Because you was snacking on protein.
Did you have any others on your food diary?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

On EEsp in between your 3 meals you should be snacking on speed food - this maybe why you have not lost? Because you was snacking on protein.
Did you have any others on your food diary? 

We've been told that as long as anything you snack on is either S or P you are doing it right - we weren't told they HAD to be Speedfoods not protein? Our consultant advised chicken pieces and the lean meats were allowed and eggs as snacks which are all protein? Cant find anything on the SP section of the SW site that specifically says this either it just states all foods you eat on an SP day should be either S, P or your HEXB's?

I tried towards the end of the week to snack on s foods, back to green days this week and feel so much better!!

We've been told that as long as anything you snack on is either S or P you are doing it right - we weren't told they HAD to be Speedfoods not protein? Our consultant advised chicken pieces and the lean meats were allowed and eggs as snacks which are all protein? Cant find anything on the SP section of the SW site that specifically says this either it just states all foods you eat on an SP day should be either S, P or your HEXB's?

You can eat s and p foods on EEsp but it should be S foods that you reach for in between meals to boost your weight loss.
Eating P as snacks in between will still be on plan but not give you as big a weight loss hope this helps x

doing sp this week for the first time...weigh in monday...excited but also nervous...I hope I lose something!! Need to get more snack ideas...I miss potato!

Back