Extra Easy: Wetherspoons Sweet Chilli Noodles syn value

So my first proper day of SW and have had to go on a work lunch at Wetherspoons. I had the sweet chilli noodles WITH chicken. SW says the noodles without are only 1 syn (dressing) however i've seen various posts about the syn value of the chicken. I have no idea how it was good but to me it looked dry grilled. Has anyone come across this and know the syn value?

Hi, i had a similar question! Do you know how many syns are in ham, egg and chips in weatherspoons? Thanks in advance x

15 on extra easy![/QUOTE]

Thanks kingleds! Don't like the noodles or chilli and thought i'd remembered that this was just about within syns!

Few you were on about the ham egg did chips, I thought 15 for the sweet chilli chicken. That still didn't come up for , though, I typed in j d wether spoons an a selection came up but not the noodles x

Few you were on about the ham egg did chips, I thought 15 for the sweet chilli chicken. That still didn't come up for , though, I typed in j d wether spoons an a selection came up but not the noodles x

You need to put in j d wetherspoon Sweet & it comes up as 10 syns. I can't believe how much of a difference adding chicken makes to the syns!

Haha I know I can't believe it! Especially as I could make something very similar at home and it be free! Never mind, I'll learn these things in time, thank you v much :) x

Just looking at wetherspoon and the best to eat is five bean chilli with jacket pot 1.5 syn on extra easy or five bean chilli with rice and tortilla chip 6.5 xx

Back