Extra syns

Estrella

In the book it says if you feel 15 syns isn't enough you can speak to your consultant and up your syn allowance. I'm wondering if anyone have done this and if it decreased their weight loss? I'm fine with 15 bit I am just interested to see if anyone has taken more?

all quiet so far chick...i wonder how much of an impact it would have eh?? goood question tho - i'd be interested to see if anyone has x

I think it's down to how big you are and how much you have to loose, someone who has lots to loose might need more syns to keep them on track, the more weight you loose the less syns you should need

whereabouts in the book does it say that?

Are you not thinking of flexible syns whereby on occasion you may need more than 15 syns, eg night out, you can choose a higher syn limit for that occasion rather than have more syns on a regular basis.

Yeah I agree it's probably for people who have a huge amount to lose. I just wondered how it would affect someone with 2 stone to lose if they had say 20 syns per day if they'd have a lot of maintaining.
Its in the information section. If you're struggling with 15 syns you can discuss with your consultant to up the allowance. My consultant told me also when I first joined. It's not flexi syns, these are a one off. The extra syns I mean are for every day. But as agreed I recon they are for people with huge weight loss.

when people are maintaining, do they have an increased amount of syns? not that i'm anywhere near maintenance lol, but wondered how they get to a point and don't keep losing? x

when people are maintaining, do they have an increased amount of syns? not that i'm anywhere near maintenance lol, but wondered how they get to a point and don't keep losing? x

No, you have more healthy extras to maintain I believe :)

Back