F.A.O Team leaders

nannis

Silver Member
Hi all, There is a list growing in the new need a place in team thread...

Can any of you place some of these peeps??

I don't know if you all agree, but I was thinking maybe I will pm all on the list 2 weekly/weekly to check they are still active and wanting a place?...I obviously have way to much time on my hands, but am happy to do this to avoid spaces being taken by non-active members...
Let me know what you think :D

To add... If you would rather just let me know how many spaces you have and let me place people Im good with that :D

Heya

I think i may have 8 spaces on team 6!!! I'm sure Sherry is away on hol, but pm'd everyone on my team beginning of this week, only few got back but all saying give spaces to someone else! Was going to give it until monday then find out about getting new peeps.

Joanne x

Might be worth while finding out exactly whos still interested in teams and merging some??

Yes, I think thats the way forward, I know team 1 and 3 seem to be going good still after adding some new members...But there are 6 in total, right?

I love the teams :D

Team 3 is okay at the moment - we have one possible space i believe, but i think its best to leave it until other teams are sorted / merged etc? x

I pm'd my team during the week, going to give it till monday then will let you all know how many spaces there are but not looking good for team 6

x

Back