Failed again :(

Loser85

Gold Member
I cant seem to stop binging for some reason and its getting me extremely down. Think it'll be best for me to step away from dieting for a while as i cant seem to handle my own failures. I wish you all the best of luck with your journies and to keep posting cos i will be back eventually.

This exactly what I'm doing :'(

OH said the same thing to me about leaving it for a while because its getting me down but don't want to get bigger either. Seems to me the minute I'm on a 'diet' all I want to do is eat.

Dan x

It's defo all in the head! I've been the same since 2nd of jan and this is the longest I've lasted to my 3rd day without cheating (I could lost half good few stone since then!) as summers on the way my body's getting me down :( I had put on 1st and a half since last year ( and i wasn't even near my target weight then) and I feel and see BIG difference but the other day my OH admitted for 1st time he sees a difference as he's been too scared to hurt my feelings so its motivated me! Please don't give up ladies were all here for each other at out best and worst moments even if you concentrated on STS for now u won't feel worse in long run x

Sorry if my spelling words seem a bit strange sometimes! Bloody predictive text!

And me! Seems like we're all very similar. You need to do what you feel is best, but maybe keep coming on here? Doesn't matter if you are not actually following it perfectly, surely trying to follow it a bit, even if you do go over is better than not doing it at all? Mind you, I totally get where you are coming from as someone who's just come off a 'rest' - I can only do it when I'm really right in my head, but I'm getting there just from having you few ladies on here to talk to about it the last couple of days. It's taken me 5 days of 'trying' and I still haven't gotten back on fully - but I'm feeling positive for now and I'm going to try not to go over points today. All I know is that I don't like how I look, I want to be slimmer and I know that I'm going to have to get a grip at some point, when I don't try at all I have no self control and my weight goes up by about 7lbs a month (if I'm lucky!). Hugs for you both whatever you decide xxx

Back