Failed :(

Pamdev remember that feeling of honking 100 % on the honk thread!!! I'm honking tonight & I'll be waiting for you tomorrow night. You can soooo do this. Keep your eye on the prize xx

gillyella said:
Good woman :) my iPhone got water damaged last week & I only got the new one there last Saturday.. So starting last Thursday I hadn't the support on here.. Funny but it really does make a difference when you can get easy access to this site & the huge support & a listening ear from people that know where your coming from.

Big (((hugs))) to you Hun .. Hang in there your doing so well. Wait till you see next week, it almost becomes easy ;) xx

Feeling better already Hun xxxx just sat reading through lots of peoples posts and it's give me
A boost! Thanks for the chat! :) glad to hear your back in the iPhone possy' duno where I'd be without mine! This app I'd just brilliant! Never felt so motivated doing a diet before! How much u wanting to loose Hun? Xxx

I know!! Sad but I was lost without it. Got the new iphone4 s .. I can navigate around the app much better. The site on the laptop confuses me lol doesn't take much lol..
I'v lost 27 lbs & want to lose another 2 stone.. This diet really does work & so quickly which is great for someone as impatient as me :)
Glad your feeling bit better. Tomorrows a new day.. Your doing brill x

You should be well on your way hun.... First three days or so are like that!! Hang on in there!!!

Come on ladies..... back on this here wagon!!!

XXX

Just about to go asleep feeling pretty damn good I'v got through today 100%

Thanks to you all

Xx

Awww girls I feel amazing. What a feeling of being in control. I weighed & have come down 4 lbs on scales already yahoooooo

Pamdev I be thinking of you today. You can do 100 % no problem to you... Check in & post regularly so we can motivate each other :)

Mrs jk thanks girly, feeling on top of the world .. I have a firm grip on lipotrim again & I'm not letting go for dear life xx
Thank you ladies soooo much xx

Hi lovely ladies. Well today I've kept busy busy busy And out of temptations way. I think my main problem has been than I'm back at home during the days. The 7 weeks I was in the office fulltime it was easy to switch off from food. So mentaly I'm not as strong as I thought i was but so far no picking today. I'm very lucky that I've not cause to much damage loss wise but I will never say to anyone it's easy to jump on and off because I have the proof it's not. So 50 days at 100% and 7 cheating a bit and now I'm sure I'm going to get a 100% day behind me. I hope you are all having a good day too. P xx

Wow pam .. Good on ya girly put those 7 days behind ya!! Your doing great today, I'm at home with my 3 who have a week off school & are constantly hungry.. So cooking & making snacks most of the day but I'm still 100% the food will still be there when I get to goal. Feeling very proud of us both ;) it is no easy task coming off & getting back on again!! Determined is all I can say xx be honking the hell out of the 100% honk thread tonight xx

Back