Failing and starting all over again.

oooohh I got a call earlier from a support worker type person that Im seeing due to 'mental health issues'!
Anywho she arranges things for me to do and lately we've been focusing on exercise things,yay!
As of next wednesday I will be going to a pilates class once a week :)
Im quite excited about it. Ive always wanted to do pilates of yoga. I hope its not too difficult!

I did some Tai Chi over a year ago (had to give up once I was made redundant, as it's not very cheap), and I can tell you: exercises that look so gentle are bl**dy killers! LOL

It's great, though. My stamina and balance increased so much in such a short time (I was only there about two months).

I found yoga to be a silent killer... Really works the muscles that you dont know are there..!

congratulations on the weight you've lost so far from a fellow aberdonian! did you go to yoga classes or do it at home? i fancy trying it!

Am totally back on the diet track,yay! Start xenical tomorrow,am abit nervous about that but Im sure it'll be fine.
Just looking for some other exercise type thingys to do,might try a dvd or something. Went for a long walk in the snow today,nearly froze to death!
But I cheated and weighed in today instead of the usual sunday and I have lost 2lbs :)

I reckon you'll be fine with Xenical - Though I'm not brave enough to try it!! I admire those who do!

It was just home yoga, I did... With a DVD haha :D

Well done on your 2lb :)

ooohh it is weigh in day tomorrow! Bit nervous coz I dont feel any thinner this week!
Have had an excellent week though,started xenical last sunday and have been eating well (no side effects,yay!) and have done lots of exercise too,I did....Gym on sunday,tuesday and thursday. Pilates on wednesday. And then 1 hour badminton and 1 hour basketball on Friday :) And tomorrow Im gonna be going swimming eeeek!

Last edited:
Hi Blue butterfly

Well done on a marvellous weightloss this week. I have been in the same boat having gone up and down in weight and devastated when I go over the starting weight again....

You are well on track now girlie...keep going x

Well done ! x

I haven't posted in this thread in ages!
I have been on xenical for 4 weeks now so been on the xenical board mostly.
Anyway...I just came here to post my progress!
So 4 weeks in and I have......

LOST 24lbs. Thats 1st 10lbs :)
I am soooo happy right now.

Claire x

That's really excellent BB :)

oh wow that is amazing! x

Back