Fallen In A Big Way

lyndzi76

Gold Member
I am ashamed to say I have been bad all week. I can't say what has made me, but I have picked in the evenings. Ive not actually gone sod it and ate normal meals but have picked in the evenings and I feel ashamed to tell my husband.

How do you pick yourself back up and get on track?

Hi hun dont worry im also a picker i have the odd nibble because if i dont i know i will binge and ive still lost 17lbs in 2 weeks .

Try not to worry. The most important thing is to get back on track. You will forget the blip once you start losing the pounds again.

Right tomorrow I am back on it 100%. No picking, no more milk in my drinks.

CD all the way. I want to be 13.3 by 7th October thats 10lb to shift by then...I can do this.

Thanks guys.

good luck.... you can do it!!!

aww hun you havent fallen in a big way ... start thinking about it like that and it will make getting back on track seem impossible .. see it for what it was .. just a few little things that you felt you wanted . I often feel so desperate to pick at something , and instead of denying myself .. which makes you want it more .. tell yourslef ' if I still need it in an hour .. or 2 .. I will have it ' , then when an hour or two is up , say if you need it you will have it later , or tomorrow ......
The mental act of telling yourself you are not allowed something makes you want it more , so tell yourself you CAN havr it , IF you need it .. later ... it really helps me to stop picking
I am sure you will be back on track before you know it , good luck :)

aww hun you havent fallen in a big way ... start thinking about it like that and it will make getting back on track seem impossible .. see it for what it was .. just a few little things that you felt you wanted . I often feel so desperate to pick at something , and instead of denying myself .. which makes you want it more .. tell yourslef ' if I still need it in an hour .. or 2 .. I will have it ' , then when an hour or two is up , say if you need it you will have it later , or tomorrow ......
The mental act of telling yourself you are not allowed something makes you want it more , so tell yourself you CAN havr it , IF you need it .. later ... it really helps me to stop picking
I am sure you will be back on track before you know it , good luck :)

i really like that idea! im going to use that... thankyou...

Hi love!

New day new start!!

Good luck for today, remind yourself how bad u felt when your feelin the need to nibble!

Xx

I often feel so desperate to pick at something , and instead of denying myself .. which makes you want it more .. tell yourslef ' if I still need it in an hour .. or 2 .. I will have it ' , then when an hour or two is up , say if you need it you will have it later , or tomorrow ......

I use this method too, and have found it great in the past on other diets it really works, because if you deny yourself its still there in the background niggling at us, but by say ok if I still have to have it at teatime or some later time, I'll have it and in my experience most of the time I forget I even wanted it :D

hi I'm a "picker" too ! I'm fine all day at work but once I'm home I start picking. I remember reading something in a diet book called the sugar addicts diet that it takes 21 days to kick the habit, I'm restarting cd on monday after a planned break so I've made myself a chart and I'm going to tick each day off and hopefully with will help to motivate me.

after you have had the picke, write down the guilt and the anger and next time, read it, before you start :) If you want something enough you can have it! xxx

Back