fao abz

loselose

hi girl how did ur weigh in go

hellooooooooooooooo

Abz ... let us know! We are patiently waiting!

xx

ha, sorry guys. i was already in bed by then. i get up at 6!!

i lost 2.5lbs. not great but then it is totm, so that's 10.5 lbs in the last fortnight. i lost another inch off my waist and one off my thigh too. none off boobs or hips this week. my next weigh in is in two weeks and i have both the hen night and the wedding in that time, ha. but hopefully i'll make it to the 4lb mark in a fortnight so i'll have lost a stone in a month. woo.

abz xx

Wow Abs
thats fab!!!!!
keep going girl we can do it.
i used to work shifts, they can dbe tough on cd, i used to treat myself regually.

i find it much easier at work than at home actually, ha. takes my mind off it :)

abz xx

Well done!! And I agree, much easier to stick to at work - home's where all the good stuff is!!

:bliss:thats great abz keep it up

we are running out of coffee at work. hopefully i'll be able to contribute and somebody else will go to the shop. i'd rather keep out of supermarkets if poss, ha.

abz xx

well done chick... been waiting to find out since last night how you got on... xxx

always make a new thread babes so everyone can congratulate, plus it means i can keep an eye out for you

Abz

YAY YAY YAY!!!!!

you are doing fabulously, very envious!. i agree stay away from the shops. I hope your not stressing about the hen's night and having to eat. You'll be fine.

Bren
X

Back