1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

FAO Lilypad

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by slimbride, 1 March 2007 Social URL.

1. slimbride

slimbride Well-Known Member

Hey

I just read your blog - great stuff you are doing so well!

Regarding your worries about making non lumpy soups and shakes on the go, I would recommend that you invest in an Aerolatte - you can get them fro about £10 from Whittard, and slightly cheaper on Amazon. It is a battery powered small whisk which comes in a case (some come without cases) which is pretty much handbag sized and has been great!

Thought i'd share the tip - I cant cope with lumps!
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Lilypad

Lilypad Well-Known Member

Oh bless you! Will probably buy a couple then, one to use and soak and rotate them. i was wondering if anyone actually read it, so I'm on a complete high, grinning from ear to ear. Thank you!
    kate

4. slimbride

slimbride Well-Known Member

I would only buy one - they are super easy to clean (takes about 10 secs!)

The blog is great - keep it up!

5. In search of me

In search of me Well-Known Member

You can get on in Ikea for 99p! Also ebay for about £2 if thats any help...got mine in preparation!