A LL Milkshake tip...

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by slimbride, 1 February 2007 Social URL.

1. slimbride

slimbride Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hello!

Things are going great for me at the mo - day 7 and weight in tonight - I will keep you posted! Even I have surprised myself - I have a will of steel!

For all those people who have to try and subtly make up a milkshake at work - and end up getting lumps in them - I would like to introduce my new best friend - the Aerolatte!

I got my aerolatte from Whittards for £10 - best buy ever. It comes in a handy carry case perfect for a bag or desk drawer. For those who don't know what one is - it is a small, quiet handheld battery powered milk frother - which makes all the milkshakes taste amazing!:p

I cant recommend them enough!

Sorry if you all knew about this already!

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lena L

lena L Lena L

I hope you dont use your whisk at your desk too discreetly.

You will be getting rumours round work that you are the lady thats loosing all that weight that uses some strange vibrating electrical appliance under your desk each lunch time!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

4. AnnaNimity

AnnaNimity Likes to lurk

Diet:
    AllAboutW8
    LOL!! :D :D :eek: :D

5. slimbride

slimbride Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    HAHAHA LOL

I do tend to use it in the kitchen - so hopefully the rumours havent spread too widely yet!;)

6. mags1x

mags1x mags

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    Bit of this bit of that
    thats even worse lol, that you are using vibrating things in the kitchen hee hee.

I don't know if it would work too well for soup, but I am now an expert at it! I bring a flask and a bottle of cold water (which we are all carting about anyway!) and a very small whisk that fits in the cup. Mix the powder with a little cold water using the whisk, err on the dry side you can always add more, keep whisking until you have a smooth paste, then add a small amount of hot at a time whisking until your cup is full and all blended. It sounds like a lot of fiddling but actually it does only take a minute or 2 to do and its well worth it to have a lump free lunch!

Mags
    xxx

7. jenna113

jenna113 Full Member

re. aerolatte

you can even find it on amazon for cheaper £8.99!!! :cool: and if any of you great 'losers' (meant as a compliment gals!!!!:D ) work, you can buy it in a tin carrier (maybe around £12.99). really cool just ordered one for myself.:p

starting on Tuesday!!!!
    thanks for mentioning this aerolatte thingy out...really really good idea;)

8. Yorkiegirl

Yorkiegirl is happy being Yorkiegirl

Diet:
    CD
    I do mine in a blender called the magic bullet. I've got a aero latte and didn't think much to it I'm afraid. The magic bullet is fab tho!

9. slimslow

slimslow Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter life

lol.

10. slimbride

slimbride Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I would say that you should defo get it in a case if you get one - much handier for the handbag!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.