FAO Ruthy and Rolo

Thanks for the post Steph,

I lost 2 1/2lbs last nite so i am over the moon, I did post it on the april challenge thread and also the exercise thread.

Im happy and i have noticed you seem to lose that extra lb when you exercise so i think i will maybe take it to another level.

Im going to Spain on the 6th of may and im really worried im going to lose the plot out there BUT i have every intention to at least food optimise and follow the green days to my best ability, Im going AI so there is bound to be lots of pasta and rice dished with salad so i cant really do much wrong!

How does everyone else cope with their holidays?

Ruthy xx

Well done Rolo, that's fab news!!! It's go great to get that piece of paper isn't it :)

Ruthy that is fantastic!! you need to start posting your menus so we can eat like you! LOL

oooh less than 1 month how lovely! you must be getting excited! Spain has awful deserts so you should be covered there LOL and they way they tend to eat really suits me, lots of salads, cold roasted chicken, and fresh fruit and veg. Yummy! My fave is their Licor 43, it's strong and tastes like liquid toffee :)

I always eat what I like on hols but get more exercise in to make up for it and usually am ok when I get back. Don't worry honey, you will do fine, you are SOOO motivated!

How does everyone else cope with their holidays?

Ruthy xx
We go away on 25th april for a week, It should be ok as we are self catering but it will be hard not to snack when we are out etc, I'm planning to do a cook up and freeze some meals to take with us. I am planning on going to pizza hut the day after we get there as it is my sons birthday and mine 4 days later and that's our treat.

I am really worried about missing weigh in though, in fact i've been trying to find a class nearby and see if I can just drop in for weigh in:confused:

Ruthy i always think the fruit in Spain is so much nicer, when we were there in september i was having loads of it and i was'nt even on a plan then lol

Aww thanks guys for the replies, Im going to eat loads of fruit and i will drink loads and loads of water! the hopfully that will stop me from having naughties in between.

Ruthy xxx

Congratulations on your WI Ruthy and Rolo!

I am going on holiday at the begining of next too Ruthy - going to Gran Canaria for two lovely long weeks :D.

We have chosen self catering accomodation - I plan to keep my water intake up, stay away from the booze, fill up on fruit/veg and optimise wherever possible. I am going to take some alpen light/ryvita goodness bars aswell as a box of cereal for breakfasts/snacks on the move as these kinds of things are often hard to get abroad.

Good idea! i think we should set ourselves a Holiday challenge for everyone who is going on holiday....
and thats to OBVIOUSLY enjoy your holiday but try to lose or at least stay the same by the time we come back for the post holiday WI.

IM GOING TO GIVE IT MY BEST SHOT!

Ruthy xxx

Back