Farting

Omg im so glad its not just me...my hubby said he was going to sleep on the settee my bum trumpets were so bad...good job weve been married for 9 years lol

Hahaha! Oh, how awful it is when you're body is adjusting to the change)))
I didn't have this, but I had the worst ever taste in my mouth and breath that could probably strip paint off walls. Terrible!

Scan bran made is especially toxic. To the point where my children were complaining! I've abandoned thr scan vran, which is a shame because sometimes I just needed a substantial slice of cake.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I made the Cowboy Hotpot this week, it must be the most "windy" recipe on SW!Cowboy Hotpot (Small).JPGCowboy Hotpot-2 (Small).JPG

The first two days have sounded like the London philharmonic orchestra have come to town...and are playing live at my house! On Friday especially I was constantly having to leave the office to go to a private loo.

I hope it calms down

I have joined a class today and am starting my first week. Hopefully This won't be a problem for me, or I may have to sleep on the sofa lol x

I found muller light yogurt made me windy- think its the huge amount of aspartame sweetener they use. when i have anything else with same sweetener in it I get cramps and wind!

Back