Fassionate Pashions....clothes you just gotta have!

Did PQ say that Gok had asked her previously or did I just make that up? I'm sure he will style her once she is at target.

I had a look at one of my Gok books and I hadnt even read it! I must have been given in for Christmas and then tidied it away. Doh!!

Aw thanks BL...but actually I have an hourglass figure (under the blubber lol). So jeans just do not suit me and I dont think they ever will. Dresses and skirts are more my thing :D

You need a pair of Levis!

Prior to starting LL i got my first pair, went in and asked for jeans to flatten my baby bulge.

They have a new range of higher waisted jeans and measure you all over to get a fab look, was delighted with mine.

Will be buying a new pair this month after pay day because mine are too big now and I just cant go long without properly fitting jeans, in the meantime they will go in a hot wash to shrink them!

Honestly go try them you'll be surprised. xxx

You need a pair of Levis!

Prior to starting LL i got my first pair, went in and asked for jeans to flatten my baby bulge.

They have a new range of higher waisted jeans and measure you all over to get a fab look, was delighted with mine.

Will be buying a new pair this month after pay day because mine are too big now and I just cant go long without properly fitting jeans, in the meantime they will go in a hot wash to shrink them!

Honestly go try them you'll be surprised. xxx

lol, OK I'll give Levi's a go. I was reading about Not Your Daughter's Jeans. But I really want to try them on before buying. Anyone heard of them/had a pair?

I too am a big Levis fan. They do jeans with a "curve ID" which means they do different shaped jeans for different shaped women depending on the size of your bum etc. Jeans are usually tight on the bum & big on the waist for me but Levis Demi curve jeans are perfect! Feel like a second skin! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh, I havent heard of them Umm. Do any shops in the Trafford Centre sell them? I can check them out next time I'm there :)

I buy mine in the Levis store in the Trafford Centre. Kendals in town quite often have sales on them too x

I buy mine in the Levis store in the Trafford Centre. Kendals in town quite often have sales on them too x

Thanks Umm, I didnt even know there was a Levis store in the Trafford Centre! Mind you, if I had seen one, I'd probably just have scuttled on past lol.

My OH is from Liverpool, so we go down there about once a month. I'll drag him through to the Trafford Centre next time :D xx

I need to start thinking about about an outfit for a wedding in 4 weeks. I think I will have fun deciding :)

Does anyone have any ideas?

Debbie
I have a long denim skirt in the wardrobe that I have decided will be my first mini goal. Size 22 at the moment. Enjoy the shopping for the wedding.

Excellent goal Snoop. It wont be long until you're there :)

Hi Deb, Debenhams usually has really nice party dresses that aren't too expensive, sometimes M&S too.

Lipsy-Colourblock-Tulip-Dress.jpg

I have bought the above dress and this is one of my targets!
I bought it off ebay "it was a bargin" i bought a size 14 and its teeny tiny... I failed to remember its lipsy lol
I asked my cousin to try it on who is 2 stones smaller than I am, and it fits her lovely!
I'm hoping to squeeze into this in around 5 weeks when i celebrate in Manchester both my birthday and my best friends birthday...

Fab dress, you will look gorgeous

Its a little brave!
I always wear trousers or leggins, so i kind of aimed for the sky on this one!;)

It's brave and gorgeous!
Go for it and enjoy.
Well done you. x

oh Lozz, its absolutely beautiful! I love it!!!

Lovely choice for your treat Deb

Ooooo they're lovely!
Owned by a very confident lady.... ;)

..... Enjoy x

Back