Fasting & SW!

Thanks nadia...

I have only been able to eat fruit for iftaar.. I don't feel like eating anything else and get full really quickly so I haven't forced any food down me.

Suhoor is a bigger meal tho.

Oh I also made normal lamb bolognese with spaghetti for my folks, so much fat in it, I should have told my dad to get it extra lean, but I'm not sure our butchers understands lol

And a quorn bolognese with whole wheat pasta. It was yummy alhamdulillah :) didn't convert my brothers though, they don't understand why have "fake meat"...

Having Iftar in the library, I bought the Onken Fat Free Strawberry :( was looking for something to replace the Mullerlights I've been having (They contain Gelatine!!!) I thought it was syn free, just realised I looked at an old thread, silly me. Thats my syns for the day... :p 2 mins til Iftar :D

Fasting & SW!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1374178325.741359.jpg

:D awesome masha Allah, lets have an amazing Ramadan loss this year folks :).

I had a 3lb loss this week, but missed last week, so I guess 1.5 lbs each.

In sha Allah, I really hope so. Want to lose 5 lbs in the next 3 WIs...

Oh I also made normal lamb bolognese with spaghetti for my folks, so much fat in it, I should have told my dad to get it extra lean, but I'm not sure our butchers understands lol

And a quorn bolognese with whole wheat pasta. It was yummy alhamdulillah :) didn't convert my brothers though, they don't understand why have "fake meat"...

If you get the "special" mince (LOL) that's normally the leanest you can get...

I always eat brown pasta now.. Can't tell the difference. Although I try not to eat too much pasta because I gain when I eat a lot of pasta.

Having Iftar in the library, I bought the Onken Fat Free Strawberry :( was looking for something to replace the Mullerlights I've been having (They contain Gelatine!!!) I thought it was syn free, just realised I looked at an old thread, silly me. Thats my syns for the day... :p 2 mins til Iftar :D

Aww bless you... How come you're in the library? Can you not revise at home? Would be so much easier for you xx

Fasting & SW!

In sha Allah, I really hope so. Want to lose 5 lbs in the next 3 WIs...

If you get the "special" mince (LOL) that's normally the leanest you can get...

I always eat brown pasta now.. Can't tell the difference. Although I try not to eat too much pasta because I gain when I eat a lot of pasta.

Aww bless you... How come you're in the library? Can you not revise at home? Would be so much easier for you xx

Special mince lol, ok I shall pop in and ask. I think I need to stop having pasta, should have thought of more imaginative ways of eating the rest of the quorn bolognese I made. I can't taste the difference either

I have such a big family and I end up doing something and next thing you know the day is over and I'm too tired to study. (Happened yday)

Fasting & SW!

Hope everyone is well, you're in my Du'as x xx

Fasting & SW!

Does anyone know any halal alternatives to the syn free mullerlights? xx

Special mince lol, ok I shall pop in and ask. I think I need to stop having pasta, should have thought of more imaginative ways of eating the rest of the quorn bolognese I made. I can't taste the difference either

I have such a big family and I end up doing something and next thing you know the day is over and I'm too tired to study. (Happened yday)

Have it with rice, with jacket potatoes.. Yum!

Does anyone know any halal alternatives to the syn free mullerlights? xx

Activia yogurts are nice but shape 0% crumble flavours are delicious for 1/2 syn... Most of the activia 0% are free apart from 1 or 2 so just check before you eat them x

Activia snackpot s! I love em and totally veggie!
Also shape 0% are veggie apart from strawberry one xx

Fasting & SW!

I lost 2 Stone to date but ifthari has been making me stuff my face -___- and that has resulted in half a stone gain AHEM. Back on it seriously from tomorrow! :p ifthari tonight - Aloo keema and rice! But i shall be avioding bit of that and go for a jacket potatoe with lots of veg and salad xx

Well done on your loss :)

I lost 2.5 lbs this week! First week of fasting so I'm SO HAPPY with that. Want to lose 3.5 lbs in the next 2 weigh ins in sha Allah!

Fasting & SW!

I lost 2 Stone to date but ifthari has been making me stuff my face -___- and that has resulted in half a stone gain AHEM. Back on it seriously from tomorrow! :p ifthari tonight - Aloo keema and rice! But i shall be avioding bit of that and go for a jacket potatoe with lots of veg and salad xx

2 stone is fabulous, I've had a bad week too, so I'll let you guys know about my gain!

Alhamdolilah I'm ok struggled like mad thurs due to heat had done tears but ok now getting used to it
Hope you are ok! Try not to over do anything and take care of yourself sis

Fasting & SW!

Well done on your loss :)

I lost 2.5 lbs this week! First week of fasting so I'm SO HAPPY with that. Want to lose 3.5 lbs in the next 2 weigh ins in sha Allah!

MASHA ALLAH Rozieeee! I'm so pleased for you, may this Ramadan be the big turning point for your losses! :) In sha Allah you get the 5 lbs minimum loss in 3 weeks you wanted xx

Back