fasting

sapphirestara

Gold Member
What does everyone think about fasting after eating?

Just curious? Would it kick start ketosis again or would it slow everything down?

No one has any opinion on this?!

what do you mean exactly? so you have your pack (or do you mean food?) and then don't eat anything for how long?

tbh - with my recent experience with my metabolism going into shock and slowing weightloss, it isn't something i'd have thought would work. but i could be wrong.

Isn't fasting bad for you?

I mean eat actual food, then cut down packs (to 1) and loads of water next day?

I mean eat actual food, then cut down packs (to 1) and loads of water next day?

You're just going to damage your body this way. It's barely "fasting" - it's starvation, it's not going to trick your body into losing more, when you cycle back and DO eat even just go back on your packs (even one) you will just gain. Plus it messes up your metabolism for the coming weeks or so. Stop. Just stick to the CD plan, seriously - IT WORKS! :|

Lol I haven't done if!! I'm just wondering what would happen as it's my instinct after eating to freak out not eat. X

I personally dont see the point in fasting. Cambridge has all the effects of fasting but you get your nutrition. Fasting should only be undertaken for religious purposes...

My body is a temple in progress?!

Hi yes I've tried fasting and to be honest I followed the eat stop eat plan where u fast 2 x a week for 24 hours, you are aloud nothing but water and calorie free drinks. I lost most of my weight with fasting, read up on eat stop eat on the net if u want it will explain it better then me lol. But I was just like u after eating I would feel guilty n want to stop eating too! Good luck with what ever u chose to do!! Xx

Hi yes I've tried fasting and to be honest I followed the eat stop eat plan where u fast 2 x a week for 24 hours, you are aloud nothing but water and calorie free drinks. I lost most of my weight with fasting, read up on eat stop eat on the net if u want it will explain it better then me lol. But I was just like u after eating I would feel guilty n want to stop eating too! Good luck with what ever u chose to do!! Xx

Thanks Naz!

Back