Fat Families

Mrs Taurus

Silver Member
I know a lot of us enjoy watching Biggest loser, as we identify with a lot of the contestants and use it for motivation so just in case anyone didn't realise;
Fat Families is on Tuesday 8pm on Living channel, last night's family were really lovely and their weight loss results were inspiring.
Hope you all enjoy tuning in next week x

I much prefer Fat Families. I find Biggest Loser is just about exercise really. To find out what they eat you need to buy the book or you can buy their ripoff Slimfast inspired shakes at over £2 per go or buy one of their endorsed computer games. It's all about money.

Fat families is good as you see them before, during and after and fat families - second helpings is good as it goes back six months later. And I love Steve "get off your wobbly bums and melt that lard" Miller.

I also find Fat Families is more like real life. I mean I don't know anyone who can live on a health farm with personal trainers and spending all day excercising.

Grrr I want SKY !!!!!!!! We have BT Vision which I love but you only get Sky 3......I miss Living.....I used to love Maury Povitch !

I watched it last night too, will deffo watch it again, even tho i was drooling over the food!

Hi Charley, we only have sky because we can't get cable in our culdesac, we had so many problems with them when we moved here that we resent giving them our custom......we miss virgin!

Maybe there is info on the internet about FF? X

Ah Mrs T, we can't even have virgin as no cables in our village...e nearly swapped to Sky before Xmas but then BT gave us the same as we have for half the price ! So we stuck with them, I do miss Sky 1, Living, E etc....Boo!

Back