Fat free and sugar free flavoured yoghurts ..Syn values if any please.

We'd need to know more details, such as brand, flavour etc. as some fat and sugar free yogurts are free and some aren't. Can you give any more details?

I cant remember off the top of my head, but actually if you know of any flavoured ones, I would appreciate you letting me know the brands etc..
Thank you

Thank you for that, i have gone to the thread and will make a note of them all.. i have the muller light ones at the moment as 10 for £3 in Morrisons but i like the look of the others.

Thank you for that, i have gone to the thread and will make a note of them all.. i have the muller light ones at the moment as 10 for £3 in Morrisons but i like the look of the others.
The mullerlight orange with choc sprinkles is soooooo yummy... I dip my fruit into it..

Fantastic idea, I haven't tried the overnight oats yet, I have seen something about them, 140ml of water and put in fridge overnight? then add yoghurt and fruit.. is that correct.

I've never made them with water before, I'm not sure what that recipe is. I just mix 40g oats (a healthy extra B choice) with a Muller Light and leave it in the fridge overnight. Then top with fruit in the morning for breakfast. Sometimes I add some raisins (syns) for a bit of flavour and texture, it's lovely.

That one is really nice! The vanilla one with chocolate sprinkles also makes really nice overnight oats if that's something you enjoy :)
I love the vanilla & sprinkles one in overnight oats! I top it with strawberries and tangerine segments usually.

I love the vanilla & sprinkles one in overnight oats! I top it with strawberries and tangerine segments usually.

Me too, it's lovely in the summer when the strawberries are sweet :) In the autumn / winter I mix in a little mixed spice, raisins and top with chopped apple and tangerine, nice comfort food :)

Reactions: Hoz
ooh sounds even better, will certainly give that a go. so can obviously use any flavour or is it better with the vanilla mullerlight.

so can obviously use any flavour or is it better with the vanilla mullerlight.

Any flavour works, it's just whatever you prefer. I like overnight oats with the strawberry one, that's nice with mixed berries on top. I find that the vanilla one goes well with most fruits and the toffee ones are nice if you want something sweeter. They work well with sliced apple. I tried using the banana and custard one once but I wasn't keen on that. I make it with the coconut Greek style ones too but I find I have to use half the amount of oats as the yogurts are a lot smaller.

I love the vanilla & sprinkles one in overnight oats! I top it with strawberries and tangerine segments usually./QUOTE]
I am getting really excited, how sad is that, I cant wait to try these and will be prepping it later. Thank you for all your comments. This site is brilliant for inspiration and motivation.

Reactions: Hoz
Back